It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Headaches & Migraines Message Board

• Very slight, but weird headache in different parts of head? Please help!

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 10-19-2014, 12:35 PM   #1
    Sashka93
    (female)

Sashka93 HB User
    Slight headache in different parts of head? Is that brain tumor???

Since a month ago i began to feel some slight, pulsing pain in different parts of head, but never in the same time in all places, Pain is very slight, but its so annoying and he is always there, it's a kind of some pressure, sometimes i feel pain in the left top of the head, sometimes in right, i feel pain in both sides of back of the head, but not at the same time. Sometimes one of my ear hurts, sometimes that's left, sometimes that's right. Am feeling some pain in my trigger points, in front of my ears. Pain usually last for only a 5 second and go away.

I don't have a vertigo, seizures, nausea, vomiting, dizzisness,

I never had this type of pain, and I had headache only when am sick.

My EKG is ok, I had do some scan of sinuses, ENT says that i have some acute sinusitis, but i dont have runny nose, temperature, pain in my throat, then ophthalmologist says that i see perfect and he didnt saw something unusual in my eyes.

I had done blood test, and my hgb is on lower limit, its 110 g/l and doc said that am little anemic. My heart puls is alwaus 85 beats per minute, even when I get up.

Is this type of pain similar for headache when people have brain cancer?
    Am hoping that someone here coud give me some answers
    Thank you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-24-2014, 12:53 PM   #2
    Sashka93
    (female)

Sashka93 HB User
    Re: Slight headache in different parts of head? Is that brain tumor???

Someone please?

Old 10-24-2014, 05:47 PM   #3
    ChuckStr
    Veteran
    (male)

ChuckStr HB UserChuckStr HB UserChuckStr HB UserChuckStr HB UserChuckStr HB UserChuckStr HB UserChuckStr HB UserChuckStr HB UserChuckStr HB UserChuckStr HB UserChuckStr HB User

It's not indicative of any brain cancer I've heard of. My nephew passed away a year and a half ago from a glioblastoma. He had the "classic" pain pattern of headaches: in one general area, worse in the morning, that were "the worst he ever had". He also had other common symptoms such as mood alterations and finally seizures. The night before his first major seizure he had moved all the furniture around in his bedroom without remembering he had done it.

I wouldn't worry about cancer at all but it seems likely to me that your pain is being caused by the sinusitis. I've had chronic sinus issues since I was a teenager and get the type of headaches you describe fairly often. I never have a runny nose unless I have a cold, just feel really stuffed up especially when I wake up in the morning. Has your Dr suggested treatment for the sinusitis like antibiotics? If not, how are they expecting it to clear up?

Old 10-25-2014, 04:03 AM   #4
    Sashka93
    (female)

Sashka93 HB User

Ok, but I don't understand how sinusitis case pain at the lot of spots of the head, i thought they cause pain in front of head?
    Before that I had very stressful period after attending one night club when I got mild tinnitus and distortion in my right ear when someone something loud, and I became so depressed. That was since 23 july. At the end of august i feel much better, i didnt worried about my ears, but when i wake up on 4 september, i felt very slight headache and when i searched google, i begun to think that I have brain tumor, and since then am anxious.
    Am wondering does lot of stress because of ear caused that headaches, altough I felt good in the time when they started

Old 10-25-2014, 11:23 PM   #5
    ChuckStr
    Veteran
    (male)

ChuckStr HB UserChuckStr HB UserChuckStr HB UserChuckStr HB UserChuckStr HB UserChuckStr HB UserChuckStr HB UserChuckStr HB UserChuckStr HB UserChuckStr HB UserChuckStr HB User

Stress can indeed also cause headaches, many times in the back of your head going into your neck.

As I said, I've had chronic sinus issues for years and I occasionally have bouts of tinnitus which I'm sure are due to that. Sinus pain can be felt in many places in your head area including the back of the head, temples, behind the eyes, and forehead as well as the more classic pain radiating out from your nose.

I would follow up and get treatment for your sinus issues and see how you do.

Old 10-26-2014, 02:39 AM   #6
    Sashka93
    (female)

Sashka93 HB User

Tinitus I got after listening loud music in one club, it's associated with that
    I have problems with sinuses since 10 years, and only symptoms od that problem is that i had pain in my forehead when bending over, now sometimes i have pain in back of head when bending, and my head is very sensitive to cold when i go outside, but I dont have fever, runny nose, nausea

Old 10-26-2014, 06:00 AM   #7
    Sashka93
    (female)

Sashka93 HB User
    Very slight, but weird headache in different parts of head? Please help!

Since a month ago i began to feel some slight, pulsing pain in different parts of head, but never in the same time in all places, Pain is very slight, but its so annoying and he is always there, it's a kind of some pressure, sometimes i feel pain in the left top of the head, sometimes in right, i feel pain in both sides of back of the head, but not at the same time. Sometimes one of my ear hurts, sometimes that's left, sometimes that's right. Am feeling some pain in my trigger points, in front of my ears. Pain usually last for only a 5 second and go away.

In the last time, I have slight head pressure on the right side of the top of head.

I don't have a vertigo, seizures, nausea, vomiting, dizzisness,

I never had this type of pain, and I had headache only when am sick.

My EKG is ok, I had do some scan of sinuses, ENT says that i have some acute sinusitis, but i dont have runny nose, temperature, pain in my throat, then ophthalmologist says that i see perfect and he didnt saw something unusual in my eyes.

I had done blood test, and my hgb is on lower limit, its 110 g/l and doc said that am little anemic. My heart puls is alwaus 85 beats per minute, even when I get up.

Is this type of pain similar for headache when people have brain cancer?
    Am hoping that someone here coud give me some answers
    Thank you.

Old 10-27-2014, 01:32 AM   #8
    rainspeak
    (female)

rainspeak HB User
    Re: Very slight, but weird headache in different parts of head? Please help!

No. Brain cancer is generally a solid tumor located in one part of the brain. The pain is intense, and doesn't move around. There are other symptoms, like getting lost in a place you know, or having a seizure, visual changes, just to name a few. That being said, if you've never had head pain before, ask your doctor for a CAT scan to rule out a mass, and then you'll be sure, and not just guessing and worried it may be cancer.

Old 01-01-2015, 01:51 AM   #9
    nancy565
    (female)

nancy565 HB User

There can be several reasons for headaches like over stress, using headsets for a very long time and various other reasons which are not a cause for such serious worries. Anyways friend...please dont get worried about whether you are having brain tumor, please consult a Doctor as soon as possible. That is the first and foremost thing that you need to do. Don't worry, God is there with you.

Reply Reply