It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Health Insurance - SSDI Issues Message Board

• CRPS (RSD) Workman's Comp

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 09-09-2020, 02:36 PM   #1
    racemiami
    (female)

racemiami HB User
    Unhappy CRPS (RSD) Workman's Comp

I am a 64 year old who fell over 5 years ago at work. I twisted my ankle and ended up with CRPS. I thought I would get better and be right back to work. Never happened. My health has done nothing but deteriorate. It has been even worse with this virus episode. I have not been able to get my injections. I have had to fight tooth and nail to get most of my treatment for the most part. It seems the Lawyers want to offer me a settlement. Has anyone ever settle for this kind of injury?

Thank you so much. Forced to retire!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply

Related Topics
    Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
    Rsd/Crps and seizure/stroke like episode Cgilbert Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD) (CRPS) 0 08-24-2019 05:52 PM
    Reflux Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD) (CRPS) time normally to manifest? Paralegal Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD) (CRPS) 0 01-24-2018 05:33 PM
    RSD, CRPS, Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy, Complex Regional Pain Syndrome Rose259 Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD) (CRPS) 2 07-12-2013 09:01 PM
    New member: RSD remission. Advice and help needed Kathryn802 Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD) (CRPS) 3 05-11-2012 11:42 PM

Tags
    crps, rsd, settlement, workmans compensation