HealthBoards

HealthBoards (https://www.healthboards.com/boards/)
-   Healthy Lifestyle (https://www.healthboards.com/boards/healthy-lifestyle/)
-   -   Whats your favorite Green Tea to drink? (https://www.healthboards.com/boards/healthy-lifestyle/506750-whats-your-favorite-green-tea-drink.html)

Chloe.Roma 06-09-2007 10:02 AM

Whats your favorite Green Tea to drink?

Whats your favorite Green Tea to drink? I'm trying to find one that I had before. It tasted soooo good. The name of it started with a "T". Does anyone know what is the name of some green teas that start with the letter "T"?

organicgirl 06-11-2007 05:35 AM

Re: Whats your favorite Green Tea to drink?

Not sure of the one you're talking about but my favourite green tea to drink is actually from Tim Hortons. easy to stop in for it and cheap.

cookie44 06-12-2007 04:05 PM

Don't know what the "T" one is you're thinking of but for ordinary, everyday green tea I really like the Good Earth tea blend with Lemongrass (in the teal/white box). I also have a Republic of Tea green tea with mint that makes a niced iced tea this time of year.

surrealmeal 06-28-2007 12:35 PM

I'm not a huge fan of green tea by itself, but I love green tea/lemon blends. Celestial Seasonings has a good one called "Lemon Zinger" green tea. Nice and lemony, with hibiscus so it's a pretty red color. Trader Joe's has another good blend that is similar called "Tangy Citrus Green Tea".

Chloe.Roma 07-01-2007 03:17 PM

I found it!! :) It's called Tazo, Zen green tea and herbal infusion. I had to call the hotel I stayed at when I tried it. Then I found out it's the one Starbucks uses too.
I'm going to have to try all the other green teas you guys mentioned too! Thanks everyone for all your help! :wave:

aa81jt82 07-11-2007 09:58 AM

I'm glad you found your tea!! :D
I love Tazo. I also enjoy Bigelow. However, since I try drink it on a daily basis at work, I've started getting the box with 100 tea bags in it at Kroger. Even Kroger brand. It has a nice mild flavor that I can drink all day long. I save my name brand stuff for when i drink it at home. It is a way to save money but still use it for the health benefits.

HELLASRULES 07-14-2007 04:41 PM

Hi
I like the Tazo teas too , but My absolute favorite is Jasmine petal green tea by Two Leaves and a Bud. It's really expensive tea, but as a "treat" I'll buy it once a month. Otherwise I like bigelow. I'm trying them all!

James4553 11-23-2007 02:03 AM

Try white tea some time. It's very nice and in general, healthier than green tea.

miyu 12-15-2007 01:30 AM

[QUOTE]Hi
I like the Tazo teas too , but My absolute favorite is Jasmine petal green tea by Two Leaves and a Bud. It's really expensive tea, but as a "treat" I'll buy it once a month. Otherwise I like bigelow. I'm trying them all!
[/QUOTE]
Your gonna try 1000 different green teas, O_O lol just kidding, here in the west, I don’t’ think we actually have a thousand different kinds. But like I said in my other post, in china, there are like 1000 different types. You can really feel lost. Lol but they keep them in jars in the green tea store, so I would go around and smell each jar. And buy the ones that smelled good, I have never been able to find anything here that can compare. Maybe its all the manufacturing.