It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hearing Disorders Message Board

• Ruptured ear drum again?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 06-28-2004, 11:17 AM   #1
    countrygal
    (female)

countrygal HB User
    Question Ruptured ear drum again?

This is my second rupture in 1 year. It will be a week tonight since it has happened again. I am on a 5 day course of antibiotics along with ear drops. I still am having a low temp and the ringing and popping and the crackling, the itching and the pressure is very annoying and painfull. But last night i got a headache that ended up going down my neck and behind my eyes. It was horrible, i tried the heating pad on my ear and head, and a wash cloth to try to find relief.. Which did work enough that i finally got some sleep. I dont know if this was a migraine or a problem related to the ear..But my ? is has anybody else experienced this? If so what did you do to help the problem? I do have a ENT that i see 2-3x's a year.. I am going to chiro this afternoon to see if he can give me some relief..Any suggestions???

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Related Topics
    Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
    ruptured eardrum?? dkw5023 Inner Ear Disorders 2 03-24-2010 07:07 AM
    will I get my hearing back - ruptured ear drum? ruthie5573 Inner Ear Disorders 1 03-23-2010 05:41 AM
    Ruptured Eardrum - anyone experience this? sw3006 Inner Ear Disorders 1 08-11-2006 02:58 AM
    Ruptured Ear Drum? *very* painful, yellowish/blood drainage, can't hear at all, help! SirMack Ear, Nose & Throat 5 06-30-2006 10:02 PM
    Ruptured Eardrum!!!!! Please Help char222 Open to All Other Health Topics 2 04-22-2005 06:13 PM
    My son's eardrum ruptured! TRIPSN1 Children's Health 6 03-20-2005 04:07 PM
    TMJ and ruptured ear drum countrygal TMJ Disorder -TemporoMandibular Joint 2 06-29-2004 06:03 PM
    Burnt Ruptured Ear Drum Help Advice Plz skr Hearing Disorders 2 06-10-2004 05:13 PM
    Ruptured ear drum Emily123 Children's Health 1 11-19-2003 07:54 PM