It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hearing Disorders Message Board

• clogged ears with uneasy feeling

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 04-10-2005, 12:06 AM   #1
    krishna_2484
    (male)

krishna_2484 HB User
    clogged ears with uneasy feeling

Hi Friends,

I have a perforated eardrum in my left ear, which the doctor claims to be of smaller in size, but often my ears gets clogged whenever I shampoo my hair, which the doctor had prohibited to do so. Usually I am prescribed one eardrop, one nasal decongesant, some antihistamines along with some antibiotics.

Of course, with this I get some relief temporarily, but whenever I get exposed to a bit cold environment like taking icecream, sitting inside A/C chamber, or shampoo my hair, the immideate next day only my ears will get clogged.....moreover the nature of my job is such that I have to work with headsets on for longer hours ranging from 8 to 12 hours, of course I do take precautionary measures like listing to voice at a low pitch as low as possible, but with problem of clogged ears, I really get frustration. Even I hear crackling sounds often in right ear, which is disgusting.

Can anyone PLEASE help me as to which medications should I go for or wht kind of precautionary measures I should take to rid of my problem of clogged ears.....

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread