It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hearing Disorders Message Board

• Clogged Left Ear...Please Help

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 01-15-2006, 10:47 PM   #1
    CChristian

CChristian HB User
    Clogged Left Ear...Please Help

I'm 18 yrs. old. I have a problem with my left ear. I don't remember when it started (maybe a week ago), but whenever I'm cold and blow my nose, my left ear gets clogged for some reason and I can hear my heartbeat. However, there's no pain at all (which i'm glad). Is this normal? How can I stop this from happening? Maybe I have this because I have allergies? Should I take sudafed since maybe my sinus is having to do with it? Also, my left ear gets clogged after I work out (lifting weights) and I could hear my heartbeat and my breathing in my left ear when it's clogged. It's really annoying.

Also, just earlier today when I woke up, I felt really lightheaded. It was like everything was dark when I opened my eyes and felt confused as if I was gonna faint or pass out. Has this happened to anybody? At the time, I woked up all of a sudden because I had to help somebody out. What is the caused of this? My left ear was clogged too at the same time that I could hear myself whenever I talk or breathe.

Please help.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-16-2006, 06:02 AM   #2
    Angela22F
    Veteran
    (female)

Angela22F HB User
    Re: Clogged Left Ear...Please Help

Sounds to me like you have a fluid build up... See your doctor, and ask about some decongestants... allergies can cause this, along with other things....

Last edited by Angela22F; 01-16-2006 at 06:03 AM.

Closed Thread