It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hearing Disorders Message Board

• Anyone else felt like this? Any clues?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 09-17-2014, 12:04 PM   #1
    Allen T
    (male)

Allen T HB User
    Anyone else felt like this? Any clues?

Hi All,

I am struggling with this for about 2 and half months. At first I was lighted and felt faint at times. My ear began to hurt shortly after and I had some minor Nausea. I am now fighting exhaustion and weakness/fatigue almost all the time. I even can feel short of breath at times However, my ear is not hurting at this point.

I have had basic blood work that included a look at my thyroid function and an MRI. No signs of abnormality. I went to 2 ENTs and 1 suggested vestibular neuronitis. He suggested a virus deep in my ear is the cause.

I am finding it hard to believe that this is the reason for my nausea and tiredness. I could be a paranoid or maybe this has just caused me to loose my mind a little but I am concerned it is something much more serious. If anyone has fought this or has any insight I cant tell you how much it could help. Thank you!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
    ear ache, fatigued, lightheaded, nauseous, vestibular neuronitis