It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Heart Disorders Message Board

• insights, someone? bone pain, low feritin,shortness of breath, tachycardia ... ?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 04-03-2016, 08:55 PM   #1
    Bspart
    (female)

Bspart HB User
    insights, someone? bone pain, low feritin,shortness of breath, tachycardia ... ?

I've been experiencing bone pain, don't know if it's a thing but it feels like it comes from inside, no muscles ache to touch. Sometimes the pain is acute, sudden and localized, and it goes away after some seconds or a minute, sometimes it just feels like my arm/leg (sometimes both) is overtired,like i've done too much weight carring, and i haven't, and it goes on with this pressure for hours. I 've been experiencing tachycardia, shortness of breath and dizziness too, what i thought was from anemia but i have rbc, hemoglobin and iron leves normal, just low ferritin (taking iron for that). Sometimes it feels like my heart is punching me on my chest and my back just for standing up from resting, and i have heat flashes and sweating, i sweat easily and much. And i'm tired and pale. It got worse with the iron pills and the pain got worse too since it started two weeks ago.

Any thoughts, someone?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread