It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Heart Disorders Message Board

• Audible Squeaking Coming From Heart?

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 05-29-2016, 04:57 PM   #1
    AnotherSiGuy
    (male)

AnotherSiGuy HB User
    Audible Squeaking Coming From Heart?

I am an 18 year old male, and recently (about 2.5 months ago) I started noticing a very audible squeaking sound coming from my heart/chest cavity. It seems to only happen during increased heart rate, and when I'm feeling anxiety. I mostly hear it during sex, and my girlfriend can hear it coming from my chest as well. It all started about 4 months ago. There was a period of time where my girlfriend and I didn't have any sex for about 2 months. The first time we had sex after 2 months, I heard this noise. It wasn't constant, but it was in sync with my heart beat. I could hear it every couple of beats or so. It seems systolic and diastolic. Again, I usually only hear the noise during sex. There have been a few times where I heard it after a brisk run. I can almost feel the noise while it's happening, and before it's about to happen. It's associated with a very fluttery feeling in my chest. I have a history of heart palpitations/frequent arrhythmia. But this noise is making my health anxiety shoot through the roof. I have no clue what it is or what's causing it. I have had one echo cardiogram and one EKG, both of which checked out. I am currently wearing a 30 day event recorder. If anyone has any idea what could be causing this squeaking noise, please, don't hesitate to comment. Any input is appreciated.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-19-2017, 09:16 PM   #2
    abrasivegirl
    (female)

abrasivegirl HB User
    Re: Audible Squeaking Coming From Heart?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by AnotherSiGuy View Post
    I am an 18 year old male, and recently (about 2.5 months ago) I started noticing a very audible squeaking sound coming from my heart/chest cavity. It seems to only happen during increased heart rate, and when I'm feeling anxiety. I mostly hear it during sex, and my girlfriend can hear it coming from my chest as well. It all started about 4 months ago. There was a period of time where my girlfriend and I didn't have any sex for about 2 months. The first time we had sex after 2 months, I heard this noise. It wasn't constant, but it was in sync with my heart beat. I could hear it every couple of beats or so. It seems systolic and diastolic. Again, I usually only hear the noise during sex. There have been a few times where I heard it after a brisk run. I can almost feel the noise while it's happening, and before it's about to happen. It's associated with a very fluttery feeling in my chest. I have a history of heart palpitations/frequent arrhythmia. But this noise is making my health anxiety shoot through the roof. I have no clue what it is or what's causing it. I have had one echo cardiogram and one EKG, both of which checked out. I am currently wearing a 30 day event recorder. If anyone has any idea what could be causing this squeaking noise, please, don't hesitate to comment. Any input is appreciated.
    Hi there!
    I'm wondering if you could please provide an update on your situation and if your event recorder picked up anything?
    I'm asking because the symptoms you described, I am having the exact same ones except I am 37, female and my symptoms have been brought on by exercise and also just a regular work day. My EKG's have all been normal, Blood work is normal, I had a stress test, it was normal. I am currently waiting for an appointment for an event monitor. The noise my heart makes during these episodes freaks me out and I find the palpitations very uncomfortable.

I hope you see this message and have an update

Reply Reply

Tags
    arrythmia, flutter, heart, palpitation, sex