It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Heart Disorders Message Board

• Heart Attack

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 08-19-2022, 12:42 AM   #1
    Praveen25
    (male)

Praveen25 HB User
    Heart Attack

what is the best Home remedies for heart attack.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-19-2022, 10:05 AM   #2
    quincy
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

quincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB User
    Re: Heart Attack

An ambulance to the hospital asap or prearranged funeral plans.

q

Old 09-18-2022, 12:45 PM   #3
    WomanOnTheWeb
    (female)

WomanOnTheWeb HB User

Stop eating seed oils, and you will recover and literally never have another heart attack again. I believe anecdotal evidence of people attesting to their relatives who had heart attacks and then removed seed oils and much to the shock and amazement of doctors, these people never had any further heart problems.

Old 09-18-2022, 01:12 PM   #4
    JohnR41
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

JohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Praveen25 View Post
    what is the best Home remedies for heart attack.
    Are you trying to prevent having your first heart attack or have you had one already and therefore trying to prevent having a another one.

In any event, there are books written by cardiologists that will give you dietary instructions. Just make sure the book is written by a cardiologist.

Old 09-19-2022, 10:39 AM   #5
    WomanOnTheWeb
    (female)

WomanOnTheWeb HB User

Stop eating seed oils, and you will recover and literally never have another heart attack again. Heart attacks, heart disease, obesity and diabetes are all the direct result of modern diet changes, like adding seed oils into literally everything, and actually popped up a year after seed oil introduction into the market. I believe anecdotal evidence, and there are comments online of people attesting to their relatives who had heart attacks and then removed seed oils and much to the shock and amazement of doctors, these people never had any further heart problems.

Old 09-20-2022, 07:29 AM   #6
    Machaon
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

Machaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by WomanOnTheWeb View Post
    Stop eating seed oils, and you will recover and literally never have another heart attack again.
    That is unproven and goes against medical science. Seed oils are rich in unsaturated fats, which are healthier fats. Eating foods that are rich in unsaturated fats decreases the amount of LDL-C and triglycerides in the blood and also raises HDL-C

A leading cause of heart attacks is Coronary Heart Disease (CHD)

CHD is a condition in which the coronary arteries (the major blood vessels that supply the heart with blood) become clogged with deposits of cholesterol (plaques).

Before a heart attack, one of the plaques ruptures (bursts), causing a blood clot to form at the site of the rupture. The clot may block the supply of blood to the heart, triggering a heart attack.

The risk of developing CHD is increased by:
    • smoking
    • a high-fat diet
    • diabetes
    • high cholesterol
    • high blood pressure (hypertension)
    • being overweight or obese

⇒ Do it yourself SLIT greatly improved my asthma and MCS
    ⇒ I make my own dentures with moldable plastic pellets. Saves me $$$
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

⇒ 900 weight lifts, 750 weighted knee bends, bike daily
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 09-20-2022, 08:20 AM   #7
    WomanOnTheWeb
    (female)

WomanOnTheWeb HB User

Just because it isn't proven by Professional Medical Science, doesn't mean it isn't real.

I really suggest you look into videos about seed oils because they are not the magic diet cure like you think. Unsaturated fats, especially polyunsaturated are incredibly damaging to the body, and not meant to be eaten in excess like they are now. We are meant to get tiny amounts from a handful of seeds, not slathering our foods in the equivalent of buckets of seeds at every meal.

If we wait around for everything to be proven by science before we take our health into our own hands, we'll be waiting forever.

My grandmother died of a heart attack very young after eating margarine her entire life, and now my father has gotten rid of his RA by removing seed oils and is healthier than ever. There is a direct correlation between the sudden occurrence of heart disease and attacks in history with the introduction of seed oils and other highly refined foods that include seed oils, but that shouldn't have happened if these oils are so healthy.

I lost 50lbs (and previously immoveable visceral fat) without working out all in 4 months, just because I removed seed oils, and after my endurance increased to a rate it was never able to be before, and my resting heart rate is lower than ever. All because I removed these "healthy" oils.

Last edited by WomanOnTheWeb; 09-20-2022 at 08:24 AM. Reason: clarity.

Old 09-20-2022, 09:04 AM   #8
    Machaon
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

Machaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by WomanOnTheWeb View Post
    Just because it isn't proven by Professional Medical Science, doesn't mean it isn't real.
    You had also said: "Stop eating seed oils, and you will recover and literally never have another heart attack again."

Never have a heart attack if you stop eating seed oils? That just isn't true! This is another example of: "Just because someone posts it on the Internet doesn't make it true!" Someone, obviously, can have a heart attack whether or not they eat seed oils.

For our health we should follow the guidelines of proven medical science and not unproven and controversial personal opinions.

If you really believe that seed oils shouldn't be eaten, why not express it as an opinion and not as an unproven fact?

⇒ Do it yourself SLIT greatly improved my asthma and MCS
    ⇒ I make my own dentures with moldable plastic pellets. Saves me $$$

⇒ 900 weight lifts, 750 weighted knee bends, bike daily

Reply Reply

Tags
    heart attack, heart attack symptoms, heat attack