It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Heart Disorders Message Board

• Cold, burning right sided chest pain.....Heart related?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 08-26-2004, 07:40 AM   #1
    SeraphisCain
    (male)

SeraphisCain HB User
    Cold, burning right sided chest pain.....Heart related?

Can anyone here tell me if right sided chest pain is heart related? I've heard before that heart conditions generally do not cause pain that is solely on the right side. The reason I ask is because about an hour ago I got a sudden bout of cold pain on the right side of my chest. Kind of, like, imagine a spiderweb, the way you normally see them drawn. Now imagine that over the right side of your chest. Now imagine that web's REALLY cold. That's kinda how the pain felt. Then a bit later my right arm started to burn/feel weak. That went away pretty quick though. I think that might just be impending carpal tunnel from 24/7 computer use. Anyway, can anyone answer my question about the pain? Thanks!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Related Topics
    Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
    weird sensation in my chest, not burning, but more electricity like. PumpkinSeed Acid Reflux / GERD 34 03-25-2013 03:59 PM
    At 22, I have chest pressure, dizziness, panic, hot/cold flashes, etc. ObeyTheSloth Open to All Other Health Topics 4 05-25-2011 08:29 AM
    Burning and pressure, non-stop jessruns Acid Reflux / GERD 4 08-27-2010 03:39 PM
    Seeking Ideas on Burning Sensation; Chest/Upper Back Area chablis3 Back Problems 130 04-25-2010 02:33 AM
    Burning and Nausea! Please help! I'm really, really scared! Hamilton92 Digestive Disorders 6 10-10-2007 11:42 AM
    left sided chest pain with gerd pioneerex1 Open to All Other Health Topics 1 06-25-2007 06:51 PM
    holding cold items = chest pain? EWF Heart Disorders 0 03-26-2005 10:04 AM
    6 weeks of chest discomfort Tony1 Heart Disorders 13 02-18-2004 11:53 AM