It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Heart Disorders Message Board

• i need a little help

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 11-23-2004, 08:15 PM   #16
    Excelsoir

Excelsoir HB User
    Re: i need a little help

Do you have your "own" doctor ? Is there a hospital near where you live ? If you live in or near a town there is likely to be some community services you could contact via the local authorities (eg Councils, Administrative Offices) that service the town. A Government Agency or a hospital would be your best chances I think. Please let us know how you are going. Try and think of the good things in your life or in the past. Have you ever done anything you are really proud of ? Dwell on this for a time, and get used to the feeling of hope. When was the last time you experienced pleasure? Think about this for a moment too. All the best,
    Excelsoir

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-24-2004, 04:07 PM   #17
    hiera
    (female)

hiera HB User

i do have hope sometimes, but it's so uncontrolable

Old 11-24-2004, 06:39 PM   #18
    zuzu8
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

zuzu8 HB Userzuzu8 HB Userzuzu8 HB Userzuzu8 HB Userzuzu8 HB Userzuzu8 HB User

Hiera,

You are absolutely not alone! The fact that the link I'm about to post EXISTS shows you just how prevalent depression is and how many people need to talk to someone and don't know where to turn....

The following is a website that provides International World-Wide support Crisis Hotlines if you are in emotional crisis, suicidal crisis or family crisis.
    If your country isn't listed, they give you email options to talk to someone!

http://www.suicide-helplines.org/

Let us know if you need more information, or if, for some reason the link doesn't work.

zuzu xxx

Old 11-25-2004, 11:50 AM   #19
    hiera
    (female)

hiera HB User

thanks for all of your help.

Last edited by hiera; 11-25-2004 at 11:51 AM.

Old 11-26-2004, 04:25 PM   #20
    Excelsoir

Excelsoir HB User

Hello hiera,
    I think zuzu has given you some great information and I hope you are able to follow it up extensively. There is indeed help, so please don't give up - you will get through it, but I appreciate your pain and feelings. I look forward to hearing from you.
    Regards, Excelsoir

Old 11-30-2004, 02:03 PM   #21
    hiera
    (female)

hiera HB User

I haven't given up yet. I tried the link, I think it's great (thanks zuzu) and it might definately help me.

Old 11-30-2004, 03:41 PM   #22
    Excelsoir

Excelsoir HB User

Terrific heira. Take the initiative, as you have done now,and start the journey to feeling much better about yourself. There are no magic wands, but plenty of guideposts on the way. You will have to work hard, and some of it will be painful. Please remember that you do have the support of other people scattered around the world who care about you.
    All the Best,
    Excelsoir

Old 11-30-2004, 04:36 PM   #23
    hiera
    (female)

hiera HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Excelsoir
    Terrific heira. Take the initiative, as you have done now,and start the journey to feeling much better about yourself. There are no magic wands, but plenty of guideposts on the way. You will have to work hard, and some of it will be painful. Please remember that you do have the support of other people scattered around the world who care about you.
    All the Best,
    Excelsoir
    thank you so much

Old 11-30-2004, 06:05 PM   #24
    zuzu8
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

zuzu8 HB Userzuzu8 HB Userzuzu8 HB Userzuzu8 HB Userzuzu8 HB Userzuzu8 HB User

Hiera,

Whether or not you take advantage of the resources available through that link I gave you, please know that you can always come back here to talk if you like. There are many other boards on this website that might be even more helpful/specific to you if you post there as well.

Separate ones for Anxiety, Depression, Mental Health, Obsessions, Panic Disorders, Relationships, Sexual Health, Stress, and many others.

Here's the link to Healthboards long list of forums which you may have found already:

[url]http://www.healthboards.com/boards/index.php?[/url]

Don't forget...We're all in the same boat here, for one reason or another...because we need to talk, ask advice, seek consolation, vent our frustrations and calm our fears. That's why these forums exist.

Thinking of you,

zuzu xx

Last edited by zuzu8; 11-30-2004 at 06:08 PM.

Closed Thread