It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Heart Disorders Message Board

• PVC/PAC with other symptoms

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 08-31-2005, 10:26 AM   #1
    fry
    (male)

fry HB User
    PVC/PAC with other symptoms

Having read quite a few posts on here I cant't yet find anyone who has the same symptoms as me and it's worrying me to the point where I can't see a future, and that scares me..........so..........has ANYONE out there who has the above ever had follow on symptoms of dizziness, bad headache, chest tightness (not severe), throat tightness, pain in the neck or a congested feeling..............can ANYONE relate to ANY of the above......please help

Thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-31-2005, 11:21 AM   #2
    zosolizard
    Veteran
    (female)

zosolizard HB User
    Re: PVC/PAC with other symptoms

Hi - yes, I have had some of those symptoms along with my PAC/PVC's - especially dizziness. Sometimes I have experienced neck pain, chest pain or "discomfort" as well.

I told my cardiologist about these symptoms before he performed my tests. And everthing still came back "normal" (besides him seeing the extra beats).

These symptoms scare me too, I understand how you feel. I am told that these PAC's & PVC's are not dangerous, so I try not to let it freak me out too much (yes, easier said than done!)

Old 08-31-2005, 12:30 PM   #3
    fry
    (male)

fry HB User

Thank you very much for your reply......don't the words "don't worry" seem so insignificant!!

Thanks again

anyone else??

Old 09-01-2005, 06:43 AM   #4
    missy101
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

missy101 HB User

I get ALL of those. And it has all (besides my SVT/IST..dont know which) been chalked up to anxiety. Maybe you should check out the anxiety board. I think you will hear some familiar complaints!!

Old 09-03-2005, 12:02 PM   #5
    Machaon
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

Machaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by fry
    Having read quite a few posts on here I cant't yet find anyone who has the same symptoms as me and it's worrying me to the point where I can't see a future, and that scares me..........so..........has ANYONE out there who has the above ever had follow on symptoms of dizziness, bad headache, chest tightness (not severe), throat tightness, pain in the neck or a congested feeling..............can ANYONE relate to ANY of the above......please help

Thanks

Some of your symptoms could be related to allergies or chemical sensitivities. Allergic reactions and chemical sensitivities and heart rhythm problems go hand in hand.

Old 09-03-2005, 04:50 PM   #6
    fry
    (male)

fry HB User

thanks again for your replies.........beerzoids I thought of this but cant pin it down to anything..........seems to make no difference what I eat or drink as it happens every day...........I surely cant be allergic to everything????

I might ask my doctor (again) for an allergy test........not easy to get done here in the UK tho!

thanks again and anyone else out there who has similar symptoms please let me know

Old 09-04-2005, 05:47 PM   #7
    lindylou18
    (female)

lindylou18 HB User

A lot of times when I have frequent PVC's I have a feeling of "fullness" in my throat, like al the fluid in my body has collected there. I have been examined and nowknow it is anxiety. Even if you don't feel like your anxious.

Old 09-05-2005, 08:13 AM   #8
    Machaon
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

Machaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by fry
    thanks again for your replies.........beerzoids I thought of this but cant pin it down to anything..........seems to make no difference what I eat or drink as it happens every day...........I surely cant be allergic to everything????
    You are probably not allergic to everything. In my case, it took several frustrating years to slowly eliminate things until I finally could get my heart rhythm and blood pressure under better control.

Last edited by Machaon; 09-07-2005 at 05:32 AM.

Old 09-06-2005, 01:31 AM   #9
    fry
    (male)

fry HB User

I too am *trying* to keep an accurate log at the moment noting down the time of the heart event, the type of event (it can manifest itself as a strong thump or a shock like feeling in my chest) and what I was doing when it happened. I also now make a note of when I eat!

I've only just started noting when I eat because I noticed yesterday that about 15 mins after eating I got the thump then true to form after that I got a severe migraine type headache. This happened twice yesterday following the same pattern but I guess at the moment it could be coincidence!

Has ANYONE else suffered bad headaches after a missed beat and can ANYONE speculate or explain why this is happening...

Thanks for all your input folks, this is like a lifeline to me

Pete

Last edited by fry; 09-06-2005 at 01:32 AM.

Closed Thread