It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Heart Disorders Message Board

• PVC's out of control

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 11-29-2006, 06:26 AM   #1
    tgrose
    (female)

tgrose HB User
    PVC's out of control

My PVC's are back with a vengeance and I can't figure it out. I'm so clueless about this. I've had them since I was diagnosed in 92 and they always come a go a little...Sometime I'll go for a year or two without one. But they've come back and they seem to be much more regular and frequent; like one per minute. I'm starting a very strict regime today of NO sugar and NO caffeine. I'm also taking 1000 mg of magnesium. Anybody else do this? I thought about going to the doctor again but i know they'll just test me and tell me the samet thing. Do you think getting rid of all sugar and caffeine will help? I'm also exercising on the treadmill more. I've got to get rid of these things!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-29-2006, 10:59 AM   #2
    Timber
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Timber HB UserTimber HB User
    Re: PVC's out of control

Getting rid of sugar and caffeine helped me tremendously. Staying WELL hydrated helps also. Drink plenty of water and see if you feel better.

Old 11-29-2006, 12:39 PM   #3
    tgrose
    (female)

tgrose HB User

Thanks for the response. I've had no caffeine today and NO sugar of any kind; not even carbs like bread or anything. I have only had a few, compared to the past two days when I had several all day. JI'm drinking only water and herbal tea. I hope this really takes care of the problem.

Old 11-29-2006, 03:36 PM   #4
    Gimli
    (male)

Gimli HB User

Mine go away when i workout for an hour or so. It almost seems to set the rythm right or something. but i get them all day long somedays. Somedays not at all. Honestly with all i've done and tried i truly think they just come and go and there isnt a whole lot u can do about it. I've been hungover bad and not had any pvc's , only to have them all day long after 10 hours a sleep a night with no caffine. I know its easier said then done but do your best to live with em. In my case they come and go without warning or provacation. So i just try to live my life. Cuz i have zero problems with my heart muscle itself so i just tell my elf "im fine". My grandma has had them her whole life and she's 79 and still going strong. One thing i can tell you for sure. PVC's arent gonna be the death of you. I've done alot of partying,not sleeping,weightlifting and stress like you wouldn't belive all while having PVC's and im still here.

Last edited by Gimli; 11-29-2006 at 03:36 PM.

Closed Thread