It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Heart Disorders Message Board

• heart rate and blood pressure drop when upset

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 08-28-2007, 04:03 PM   #1
    chrisandmike
    (male)

chrisandmike HB User
    heart rate and blood pressure drop when upset

My blood pressue and heart drop when i get upset. I went to the hospital with heart attack symptons and everytime I had a bad sharp pain my heart rate and blood pressure would drop. When i had the steady pressure pain everything would stay average. does this happen to anyone else? it doen't make sense to me or to the ER doctor. i don't have insurance so i haven't seen a cardio doctor yet.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Related Topics
    Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
    strange heart rate dcs316 Exercise & Fitness 10 07-06-2010 05:19 PM
    Heart Rate while working out mhightchew Exercise & Fitness 5 04-29-2010 08:10 PM
    arterial stiffness and heart rate recovery acp44 Heart Disorders 2 09-13-2007 03:38 PM
    Health Anxiety and Heart Rate of 180 Stephen-K Anxiety 7 07-17-2006 04:45 PM
    Rapid Heart rate when standing..can depression cause this? Ladybandit08 Depression 7 03-01-2006 12:05 PM
    heart attack and blood pressure hypokelly Heart Disorders 2 10-12-2004 10:22 PM
    High hear rate with little exertion sgunjin Heart Disorders 5 09-30-2004 07:53 PM
    Any other Hypos out there with Tachycardia/Fast Heart Beat? katalinatugbutt Thyroid Disorders 10 04-22-2004 08:29 PM