It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Heart Disorders Message Board

• the wonderful world of drugs and marfans syndrome

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 08-01-2010, 07:19 PM   #1
    hank177
    (male)

hank177 HB User
    the wonderful world of drugs and marfans syndrome

hi, i am a 20 year old art kid/novice musician. i love both art and music and my creative process really seems to flourish when i do recreational drugs such as lsd and shrooms. i really enjoy both, but should i stop because of my marfans syndrome? im a college kid, so i drink alot too, partake in marijuana use, and occaisonally smoke cigarettes. my case is smaller, my aorta seems to have dialated slightly but not since2 years ago. recently i havent been doing any drugs besides some marijuana and alcohol infrequently the past month, but have been feeling strangely fatigued during the day. i work and get some excercise doing some lifting and moving, i am also a skater so I get a little cardio workout everyday. could anybody tell me what to stay away from in terms of drugs and recreational activities? if lsd and shrooms could be fatal, i can stop...thanks

ps-also can someone with marfans get a heart attack from having sex? seriously

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread