It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Heart Disorders Message Board

• heart/chest pain help?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 04-03-2014, 11:18 PM   #1
    wat1
    (male)

wat1 HB User
    heart/chest pain help?

about 2-3 weeks ago, i started having these random chest pains that felt as if my heart was aching or tightened up. since it only came on once in a while, i would always ignore it. however, this past week, i feel as if the pain has gotten worse/er. yesterday morning when i was walking to school, i began to feel my heart tightening up as if vines were wrapping around it, this would only last a few seconds but would go away and come back. when i got to the bus stop and sat, it was still there but kept subduing till it eventually went away. i decided to go back home and search the internet for help. after a few hours of research, i came to the conclusion that i may have a heart attack, so i somewhat panic and ask to be taken the er. after waiting 12hrs in the waiting rooms, the doctors got the result of the ekg/ other tests and determined that nothing was wrong with me. they said it may be linked to stress and anxiety, and sent me home. i think i might of been misdiagnosed. fast forward to now, i currently feel a minor ache in my chest that feels as if its behind my heart. i think it gets worse/r when i focus on it but it hasn't subdued since it stared over 2hrs ago. so now i am extremely worried that i may have some sort of blockage or its the start of something serious. i guess my question is whether i should be worried or not. should i go to the er or doctor again? i took some acid reflux meds earlier but they have failed to work. any input is appreciated.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
    ache, aching, chest, heart, pain