It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hepatitis Message Board

• Good Liver Enzyme activator in USA or EUROPE

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 11-19-2015, 10:32 AM   #1
    mtnasr
    (male)

mtnasr HB User
    Good Liver Enzyme activator in USA or EUROPE

Hi,
    I was have previous history with liver problems which failed to got its original cause by many doctors

One of doctors wrote me drug Reducdyn(Egyptian Drug Brand) which composed of "n-acetyl-d, l-homocysteine thiolactone , l-cysteine"
    which works perfectly with me and for many years with out any problems,just take Reducdyn when fell liver sickness
    unfortunately,producer company of that drug closed and all its batches expired from markets.

I tried to look for alternative with the same compound on iherb or drugstore ,but these sites seems site have only supplement,not real diseases drugs

Is there any alternative of that drug in USA or Europe with the same compounds??

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread