It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hepatitis Message Board

• Hep risk?

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 07-08-2017, 02:03 PM   #1
    Cgdm3
    (male)

Cgdm3 HB User
    Hep risk?

Hi i had a situation with a woman that i had my fingers inside her for no more than 5 seconds and same with her mouth. One finger i forgot i had an HPV wart on it. It also has like a valley in the middle. It did bleed about 24 to 48 hours before the encounter wasnt when i met her. What is the risk of getting hepatitis this way? I ask because of health issues and i had an STD panel done 6 months later that came back negative. Found out later that they didnt test for herpes or hepatitis. I doubt herpes is causing my issue and i am concerned about hepatitis. Its been about 8 months now. My stomach is constantly growling at me with loose stools. Not diaheria anymore though. Also my mouth has been a lot different since then too. Going to dentist but bleeding gums and tooth sensitivity increased. Three months after encounter my with started getting inverse psoriasis and diabetes. Can a virus get into your bloodstream when there is no bleeding on a small cut. It was a little red but was skin on top. I cant find anything about Hpv wart that would or would not allow a virus into bloodstream?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-10-2017, 10:50 AM   #2
    yayagirl
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

yayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB User
    Re: Hep risk?

Dear C,

No risk.
    And, that is over with and you cannot control any outcome, so let it go.

However, when you have a wart it would be prudent to cover it with one of those water proof bandaids until it is gone.

Read up on the mayo clinic website and do your part to not risk spreading disease.

Last edited by yayagirl; 07-10-2017 at 10:53 AM.

Old 07-11-2017, 05:44 PM   #3
    Cgdm3
    (male)

Cgdm3 HB User

I think I may have finally beat the wart. For four years I had a doctor freeze, I've freezed it, sanded down and freezed it, and one time I even ripped it out. It took 4 visits to dermatologist to laser it all 4 times.

My wart did bleed two days before the meet. It is on the curve of my finger is why. It grows and then tears in the middle. It was a little red from the skin but no bleeding and it didnt burn when alcohol was poured on it. So it would have been considered no risk because I was already healing right?

I just have had a lot of weird symptoms since then. High BP and bad headaches. Then diaharea and all that lasted a couple months. Then my wife got inverse psoriasis and when they said that wad it we had sex. She tasted different and now my mouth is like burning and dry a lot. She says hers is too. She also got diabetes during this time. If it was hepatitis, it wouldnt cause diabetes or psoriasis this early would it?

Old 07-12-2017, 06:42 PM   #4
    yayagirl
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

yayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB User

Cgdm3,

Read up on this so you can stop worrying about 'symptoms' -
    https://www.cdc.gov/std/hpv/stdfact-hpv.htm

And, please, stop having sexual activity until you learn what is safe. See a doctor about these things. The internet is not a place to get diagnosed. Asking non-professionals only feeds your fears.

You don't want to have a wart only lazered. That is only for looks.
    The roots need to be removed.

Be afraid enough of disease that you learn appropriate information and behave with appropriate actions.

Old 07-18-2017, 11:43 AM   #5
    Cgdm3
    (male)

Cgdm3 HB User

Hi YaYagirl. I am worried about possible hepatitis. HPV it says just about everyone has and i am okay with that. All ive had from it is a wart on finger that looks to be most gone from lazering it to the point that i am leaving it this way. Is there even reports of hepatitis spread by fingering?

Old 07-23-2017, 02:17 PM   #6
    yayagirl
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Hi Cgdm3,

Asking for personal opinions won't get you the answers you need.
    You can get a vaccination to protect against hepatitis. I suggest that you get the available shots.

Before you get involved with sexuality again you need to learn about sexual diseases, how they are caused and spread and how to safeguard against them. It is the responsible thing to do.

https://www.niaid.nih.gov/diseases-conditions/std-prevention

Last edited by yayagirl; 07-23-2017 at 02:19 PM.

Reply Reply