It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hepatitis Message Board

• HEP C - Colloidal Silver??

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 03-07-2005, 02:26 PM   #1
    lin1949
    (female)

lin1949 HB User
    Question HEP C - Colloidal Silver??

I am new to the boards. I just received a call from my doctor today, confirming that I have tested positive for Hep C.

Has anyone tried and had any positive results with colloidal silver?

I've read some testimonials and know it works in other areas. You never know when testimonials are just sales hype.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-07-2005, 04:10 PM   #2
    thanbey
    Inactive
    (female)

thanbey HB Userthanbey HB Userthanbey HB Userthanbey HB Userthanbey HB Userthanbey HB Userthanbey HB Userthanbey HB Userthanbey HB Userthanbey HB Userthanbey HB User
    Re: HEP C - Colloidal Silver??

Quote:
    Originally Posted by lin1949
    I am new to the boards. I just received a call from my doctor today, confirming that I have tested positive for Hep C.

Has anyone tried and had any positive results with colloidal silver?

I've read some testimonials and know it works in other areas. You never know when testimonials are just sales hype.

No one with liver disease (or anything else, probably) has benefitted from CS.

It's toxic.

The FDA issued a warning about colloidal silver warning of the dangers. You also may turn grey by using it.

thanbey

Closed Thread