It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hernia Message Board

• Please help - is this a hernia?

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 03-30-2017, 02:21 AM   #1
    worriedmom11
    (female)

worriedmom11 HB User
    Please help - is this a hernia?

I have a very small, soft and squishy bulge on the top left side of my belly button. No pain or redness. Not sure if it has always been there, or recently developed. Also when I look at my stomach closely, I feel like I see two lumps on the left side, almost looks like my middle ab muscles are swollen but I know they are not muscles since I have a lot of belly fat and a mummy tummy (mom of 2, age 38). When I look sideways in the mirror, my right side shows just the cut at the center of my stomach, whereas my left shows 4.. not sure If I am putting it right.. I am terrified that this is a hernia or something strange. On the other hand I am not sure if it really is something or I am imagining things, as I have been doing a lot of ab work recently and looking a lot more at my belly to see/measure results. Please help. I have no other major/new symptoms.

What should I be looking for in a hernia?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply