It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hernia Message Board

• My hernia surgery story ... Input please

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 07-02-2017, 05:46 AM   #1
    mulligan22
    (male)

mulligan22 HB User
    My hernia surgery story ... Input please

Had laparoscopic inguinal hernia surgery using a mesh almost two months ago. Things went well enough and I was virtually pain free after 6 weeks of rest, I was cleared for normal activities. I felt normal.
    So I played some golf and rather quickly developed a tightness and pain in the hernia area. The next day the pains stayed with me. I stopped all activities again and rested. It's now been about 3 weeks since then and I still have daily pains off and on and some days I get a sore testicle on the side where the hernia was. The next day it's fine. But the general pinches and stabs in the surgery area are a daily occurrence. I have no swelling or discolorations. I am not overweight nor in poor health otherwise. My bodily bathroom functions are fine. I am just concerned things are not getting any better.
    I have an appointment to see my surgeon for this issue. Any input here would be appreciated.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply