It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hernia Message Board

• thoracic disc herniation

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 02-08-2007, 11:57 AM   #1
    fusion77
    (male)

fusion77 HB User
    thoracic disc herniation

well i went to my pain management doctor today for severe throbbing in my thoracic spine and cervical pain in neck and down right arm. the throbbing in my back is very severe and im feeling real nervouse and down. i dont want to have a third surgery in under a year. i had a 3 level laminectomy witch the doctor f up on he was only suppossed to do two levels.... then i had a 2 level 360 lumbar fusion with hardware done by my doctor. the lam was done by wcomp.. the pain i felt after the fusion was like no other it was that intense and to top it all of i was in more pain from being constipated and if i pushed i felt real close to fainting... im going today for yet 2 more mris one of thoracic spine and one of cervical... i am pretty sure there are herniations in these areas, and ive been reading up and the thoracic spin has a very little space for nerves to pass through and if my disk presses directly on my spinal cord then i have to have surgery or risk waist down paralasys.. DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW COMMON IT IS FOR THE DISC OF THE THORACIC SPINE TO COMPRESS THE SPINAL CORD ???? if anyone has info on this please tell me im a pro on the lumbar spine due to 3 years of severe pain and surgeries but thoracic and cervical im a newbe and i feel that there is nothing better than other peoples experiances. hope to here from you soon, take care...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread