It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board

• Can Herpes cause me this symptoms??

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 08-19-2015, 02:25 PM   #1
    SMC19
    (female)

SMC19 HB User
    Can Herpes cause me this symptoms??

Hi guys, I really need your help. First of all, I want to start by saying I have herpes and know for a few months now, since I had my first and only breakout.

A month and a half ago I started having UTI symptoms (or so I thought). I went to the doctor, it accused an infection, took medicine, didn't work. Since then I've been to the doctor twice, and did three more urine tests (one of them was a more extensive one where you can see what is the bacteria). All of them were negative.

My symptoms since then were feeling of full bladder 24/7, burning while urinating, feeling the need to urinate the second I finished urinating, going to the bathroom many many times and not doing a lot each time. One thing that has disappeared was the constant feeling of need to urinate. I do have it a lot, since I go to the bathroom a lot more, but it's not every minute.

What I have tho, and what's the most proeminent thing is the burning sensation in the entrance of the urethra. It's hard for me to start urinating, when I do I feel burning, when I end I feel burning. When I walk I feel burning. I also seem to have a little bit of loss of urine, like little spots.

Since my tests don't accuse bacteria or UTI anymore, and I do have herpes, can this be because of my herpes?? Has anyone had symptoms like this caused by herpes, and what can it be??

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
    burning, herpes, irritation, urethra, uti