It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board

• Is it herpes? How to cope with it?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 07-24-2016, 04:57 AM   #1
    SadGirl122
    (female)

SadGirl122 HB User
    Is it herpes? How to cope with it?

It's long.

I've been with the same partner for about a year now, we have not cheated on one another. We never use protection. The guy I was with before him was a virgin but I got checked anyway and everything came back negative.

One day I noticed a bump, then another, around the 3rd or 4th day I noticed a lot of bumps around my anus and a few on my vagina. The ones near the anus are rough and painful. If I get urine on them, the pain is terrible because the skin has come off..

I went to two doctors. I get my test results tomorrow. I keep waking up with panic attacks. They both said it looks like herpes but there's a chance it isn't. I also had BV when I went in and I was hoping it was just that.

I don't understand how I can have an outbreak after a year, after being with someone who had never had an outbreak before. He's also never been checked though and I did not know that until recently.

I'm so scared. It's been about a week and just keeps getting worse it seems. If this is herpes, how long will the outbreak last? How often will they happen? How do I calm down? I am so terrified of this, I feel dirty. I start a new job and I'm scared the uncomfortableness will make it hard to work.

Please please help. I'm a 20 year old girl. I have so much going on in my life right now. Please help me. Could it be something else?

Last edited by Administrator; 07-24-2016 at 06:13 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
    bacterial vaginosis, confused, herpes