It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board

• Do I have herpes?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 09-22-2016, 09:44 AM   #1
    tonyandasto
    (male)

tonyandasto HB User
    Do I have herpes?

hello everyone

For an introduction, I rarely have sex and always use condom when I was having sex except for oral sex.

About a long time ago (6 months - 1 year), I have a sore in my pubic area near the shaft of my penis which I don't know what it looks like. But, I remember it was only 1 and not clustered. I remember that I didn't have any flu-like symptoms, pain during urinating, and itchy/burning sensation. It is a little painful when being touched. So, I ignored it and it gone by itself.
    Now, appear something a little bigger in the same place. 4 days ago, when I woke up, I realize there is a bump and painful when being touched. I never feel itchy or burning sensation. It is pretty hard and skin-coloured bump. 2 days ago until now, It starts to ooze like a white pus and become softer. I thought It wasn't herpes because I never feel itchy or burning and pain during urination. And I thought Herpes will feel a lot worse than I feel now. Now, It look like a pimple around 4mm diameter, there are 3 bump look like pimple and not really close. And it is painful only when being touch with my hand. I never thought it would be herpes. Can it be herpes if it is only painful when being touch and no other symptoms appeared?
    But when I do some research, most people doesn't realize that they have herpes. I started to think that herpes symptoms isn't that bad because people doesn't realize that.

Can you guys tell me about the symptoms more? Tell me about my story, I want to know if it is herpes or not?

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

Last edited by mod85; 09-22-2016 at 07:01 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
    blister, bump, herpes, painful, question