It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board

• Herpes? No lesions but maybe symptoms

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 05-23-2017, 12:25 PM   #1
    ok1468
    (female)

ok1468 HB User
    Herpes? No lesions but maybe symptoms

Hi! so about 3 months ago I might have been infected with herpes. I haven't had any symptoms that I know of but now I'm starting to rethink. I did go and get a blood test and that came back equivocal which is not pos or neg. It was a herpes select test and the neg range is <.91 equivocal is 1.1 to .91 and pos is >1.1. Ok my results were negative for hsv1 and equivocal for hsv2 and the number is 1.02. This was taken three months after and everyone i've talked to says its probably a mess up because it is in the range when an accurate test is taken. I took this last week so 3 months prior to exposure. The guy said he got herpes after we hooked up and what he explained to me was a primary herpes outbreak because he got it 2 days after sleeping with the other girl and he only had sex with one other girl before me and when she got a blood test done it came back negative. anyway so flash forward 3 months, equivocal herpes test and no symptoms but this morning I woke up and my underwear felt wet. I took my finger and ran it along my vaginal opening and when I looked at it I had watery, milky white discharge. My underwear are not wet anymore but the discharge kind of left little crusties in them. I have tried to look up but I can't gather much on vaginal discharge caused by herpes so I was wondering if anyone had any person experience or knew more than I do. There is just a lot of watery, milky white discharge. My vagina doesn't itch or burn and there are no lesions present. Can someone please help me out with either the discharge or the equivocal result?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-31-2017, 08:22 PM   #2
    crochet31
    (female)

crochet31 HB User
    Re: Herpes? No lesions but maybe symptoms

OK, 1468, I am going to reply to your post only because I have read SOOOOO many posts just like yours; having unprotected sex with someone and then worrying yourself silly thinking you have herpes.

HEAR THIS!!! Believe it or not, its not that easy to get herpes and I speak from experience, I have herpes, have had it most of my life. To begin with the person who has herpes needs to be having an outbreak them self to pass it to you. Stop and think about it, a boy needs to have a herpe sore on his penis and from what I know about the male, that tends to be an EXTREMELY sensitive part of the body and what boy with a sore on his happy place is going to want to jump your bones??

I was infected as a kid by a family member, he was too drunk to know anything, he wouldn't have known if he had had a poodle attached. I didn't know what it was, just knew I got a sore "down there" from time to time. Finally when I was in my late thirties had one of the lesions tested and it came back positive.

Ok, now please if you believe anything please believe this. As I said, I was infected as a kid, I was on my second marriage by the time I was diagnosed, neither of my husbands had ever been infected and we never used protection. When I was having an outbreak I would just say stay the hell away from me. When I met the guy I am with now; we never used protection and we have been together 17 years mind you and he has NOT been infected.

I always, ALWAYS know when I am about to have an outbreak, you get this buzzing sensation in the area. The herpe cell itself gets into the nucleus of the nerve of the cell and explodes it and this is what makes it hurt so bad. Most herpe sores look a lot like a cigarette burn, think about having a cigarette burn on your most tender area and you will know something is going on.

Do I take medicine for it everyday?? No, for one thing it can be kinda hard on the stomach but mostly because I pay attention to my body and what is going on with it. Don't believe what your hear at school from your friends or other uneducated people. If you really want to know, go and speak to the school nurse, or your doctor.

Here is one sure fire prevention for getting herpes; limit the number of guys you are intimate with, giving yourself to someone is a very special gift and don't you want to give that gift to someone who will recognize it as such and respect?? Trust me, having sex with guys is not the answer to getting a boyfriend. They might tell you it is but believe me they will tell you ANYTHING to get you to sleep with them. Get to know that person first before giving yourself to them.

Good luck hun,

~Karen

Last edited by Administrator; 05-31-2017 at 09:53 PM.

Reply Reply

Tags
    equivocal, herpes, vaginal discharge