It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board

• opinions NEEDED!

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 05-22-2018, 06:37 PM   #1
    snzj4ever
    (female)

snzj4ever HB User
    Question opinions NEEDED!

Hi! I have been getting eruptions on head, and vagina and buttock area(related?), since dec 24 2017. Very itchy, went to dr, wouldn't even look at my head, immediately told me I had herpes, did, swab of sours, and blood test, swab came back negative, blood test came back positive for hsv 1. Put me on valtrex, no improvement, and it has been 5 months AND i always get an outbreak(whatever it is) on head and down there right before my period, literally a day or two! I was wondering if it is the herpes 1, if so, why wont meds work? I went back to dr, they finally did a pap(three months later) and found two bacterial infections, took antibiotics, and the infections came back immediately, went to dr, they tested and i also had some of the eruptions, dr said looks like folliculitus????told me to start washing with ph balance soap, dr gave me another round of antibiotics. I still had bacterial infection symptoms...but i didnt go back to dr, i started treating my self with probiotics and better diet, washing with eucerin 5ph bar soap....eruptions were better down there, didnt have any for a month, then went to kiddos track and feild day(was a blast), sweaty and hot, running all over, that night i noticed tender skin, and now 5 days later have blisters and itchy skin.....do u guys think that its herpes(those of u with them that know), or is it something else entirely!?!?

I have had these eruptions, lil bit of pain at first, then itchy and burning(while healing?), every month like clock work, right before period, except last month(but still on my head last month).Do u think it could be an allergy of somes ort, ph balance problem.( I get cysts on ovaries and kidneys, allergies to molds, and other trees, and such, have always had sensitive skin, can not where jewlery at all without getting rash, even a belt buckle gives me one) Thanx anyone willing to answer!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply