It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board

• Is this herpes or not? Please help!

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 05-29-2018, 10:05 PM   #1
    leadjad123
    (male)

leadjad123 HB User
    Is this herpes or not? Please help!

Over the past 3 weeks, there has been three occasions where I noticed extreme lip dryness resulting in cracks. Im starting to worry that they aren't cracks, but cold sores/ulcers due to HSV. Do the cracks/ulcers/i dont know what look like HSV to you? Or are they simply dry lips?

I am worried because about 10 weeks ago I had unprotected oral sex and then developed the typical HSV symptoms. Rectal itchiness and lesions, swollen lymph nodes, and flu like symptoms (only for a couple of hours). I have had 3 IGG blood tests and a culture swab which have all come back negative.

Last edited by Administrator; 05-29-2018 at 10:45 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-30-2018, 08:11 AM   #2
    yayagirl
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

yayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB User
    Re: Is this herpes or not? Please help!

Then you don't have HSV.

Dry lips is not herpes. You may need to take B vitamins. You may need to find a good lip balm. But that is not Herpes. You can trust the test.

Stop playing with your health. Do not ever get involved with anyone when you don't know their health status. Sex should not be a toy. If you do play with sex, know for a fact that the toy is clean of disease.

Reply Reply