It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board

• Masturbation Injury but could it be Herpes? (Long but need advice)

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 11-04-2003, 02:04 AM   #1
    Texas37

Texas37 HB User
    Exclamation Masturbation Injury but could it be Herpes? (Long but need advice)

History:

I have been looking all over the internet to figure out how to heal my penis but let me give you some detailed history.

In June 2002 I masturbated my penis with lubriderm lubricant until my penis got a little raw (made my self last for 3 hours)....it just hurt a little bit. So I waited a couple of days and went back at it and into the masturbation session I felt some pain but then the pleasure took over and I just finished off. Well then masturbating that time on had been pretty uncomfortable so I resorted to squeezing my penis lightly to get pleasure from that and I that further injured my penis to the point that in March 2003 I somehow got a cut or some type of small injury on the tip of my penis and the pain/tingling was so bad, I told my parents I was feeling sick and lied in bed for a couple days. The pain lessened but then I had trouble walking for the first week since my penis kept having friction with my underwear until I decided to put some Aquaphor healing ointment on it. Well the underwear kept rubbing it off so then I resorted to getting First Aid Cream and a hankercheif and had it wrapped around my penis. This seemed to help with reducing the friction but the cream kept drying at the end of the day and then my penis would experience friction again on the tip. So I kept up with this combination until about the end of August until I discovered using Glad Cling Wrap and Aloe Vera Gel to drastically reduce the friction on my penis. This seemed to work because finally I got a scab over the tip of my penis still leaving a hole to urinate but as the scab fell off, I noticed my skin was becoming irritated from the Aloe Vera. I also got two "pimples" on the part of my penis between the main shaft and the head (I'm circumcised). So fast forward to October 2003 I decided to use Cling Wrap and Aquaphor Healing ointment wrapped with a hankercheif. The brown scab is gone but now there is a white "scab" surrounding the tip of my penis and I stupidly masturbated with Astroglide last week and my penis has a tingling sensation in the inside of my penis tip. At night I have been sleeping with my penis unwrapped but I'm not sure if this is herpes. Last time I had sex with a girl was 3 years ago but the problem started 2 years after I had sex with the girl. I really think this is just a healing masturbation injury but sometimes it's unbearable because sometimes the urge to masturbate is so huge and I can't wait for this thing to heal. I know this is long but has anyone had a similar situation to this? Also for the record there has been about 10 other times I've tried light masturbation since March 2003 and I seriously think that if I was able to walk around naked for a couple of weeks this thing would be gone. Too bad we have to wear clothes because it seems to be hindering the healing of my penis.

Also to add to this I have been experiencing alot of itching in the areas of injury and from past experiences when something on my body is healing it itches alot at times during the healing process.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-04-2003, 04:59 PM   #2
    chrislvj

chrislvj HB User
    i think maybe you need to see a doctor?

Closed Thread