It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board

• hi, i need help...

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 04-09-2004, 04:01 PM   #1
    nikki79335

nikki79335 HB User
    hi, i need help...

hi. my husband cheated on me about a year ago. we are still together, just not a the moment. yesterday he called me and said he had std symptoms (maybe herpes??) he had told me before that he thought he had something so i got checked out and everything was normal. but yesterday he was telling me what was going on.. maybe someone could help me in figuring this out.. here are the "symptoms":

tingling while peeing (not burning)
    blister in pee hole (only can see it if you seperate and look in)(dont ask lol)
    his penis is red
    and he has pains inside his balls

he has already been tested for HIV and it was clear, but his "employer" ordered that (he had to get it) im going to go get tested again at my next OB appointment. i dont know whats going on??

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-09-2004, 05:48 PM   #2
    sarah1000

sarah1000 HB User
    Re: hi, i need help...

The blister suggests herpes, but it also could be an irritation caused by another disease. If you are going to your OB, i would get tested for everything from (I'm not going to spell any of these correctly) cladmydia, gonerrea, HPV, HSV, HIV, etc etc. he needs to be tested too, the test for guys is painful but all those symtpoms suggest something is wrong.

Old 04-09-2004, 10:40 PM   #3
    nikki79335

nikki79335 HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by sarah1000
    The blister suggests herpes, but it also could be an irritation caused by another disease. If you are going to your OB, i would get tested for everything from (I'm not going to spell any of these correctly) cladmydia, gonerrea, HPV, HSV, HIV, etc etc. he needs to be tested too, the test for guys is painful but all those symtpoms suggest something is wrong.

well, im pregnant (24 weeks) so im going to my OB every 2 weeks now. i was tested before and after i got pregnant. hes going on Monday for himself. i just hope i dont pass whatever it is to the baby.

Old 04-12-2004, 11:10 AM   #4
    nikki79335

nikki79335 HB User

so does anyone else have any insight on this?

Old 04-12-2004, 12:57 PM   #5
    veryworriedguy

veryworriedguy HB User

Nikki,

His symptoms do sound like he has a likely herpes infection. At the same time, it is possible it could be syphillis or something else. Let him get tested for herpes (by swab AND blood test) as well as letting him to a full-panel for the other STDs. Whatever it is, it definitely doesn't sound normal. At the same time, youd better get tested as well.

Oh, and what did you mean about the "employer" part? I didn't quite get what you meant there....

Old 04-12-2004, 03:13 PM   #6
    nikki79335

nikki79335 HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by veryworriedguy
    Nikki,

His symptoms do sound like he has a likely herpes infection. At the same time, it is possible it could be syphillis or something else. Let him get tested for herpes (by swab AND blood test) as well as letting him to a full-panel for the other STDs. Whatever it is, it definitely doesn't sound normal. At the same time, youd better get tested as well.

Oh, and what did you mean about the "employer" part? I didn't quite get what you meant there....

lol, his "top secret" job. i really dont want to say what he does, but right now hes in another country. it might be obvious to some of you. lol, but i just rather not say. when he called me last night after he got tested, he said all they did was take a pee sample... thats it. ***?? i thought they would swab him out... and the thought of that makes me chuckle.

Last edited by moderator2; 04-16-2004 at 08:34 PM. Reason: Please carefully read, know and follow the Healthboards.com Policies and Guidelines. Click on FAQ at the top left of this page. Thank you!

Closed Thread