It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board

• cheated on my pregnant wife now im scared

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 11-22-2004, 10:49 PM   #1
    icheated
    (male)

icheated HB User
    Unhappy cheated on my pregnant wife now im scared

hey guys i know this is going to make me look like a monster, i even admit that i feel like a monster but that is not the point. I dont care about myself nemore im more woried about my wife and the unborn child. i had unprotected oral sex with a man and now im not feeling to well. i have had this soar throat for two or three days and my tonsils feel like they are swollen and they hurt. could this be an early sign of herpes?

Last edited by icheated; 11-22-2004 at 10:50 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-24-2004, 05:54 AM   #2
    movingrightalong
    Veteran
    (female)

movingrightalong HB User
    Re: cheated on my pregnant wife now im scared

It could be an early sign of lots things, or it could be nothing. Whatever you do, don't do anything that could infect your wife. Go get checked by a doctor ASAP

Old 11-24-2004, 07:04 AM   #3
    kierstyn_04

kierstyn_04 HB User

Please dont touch her until you know! If you really do feel bad, you'll think of her this time since you didnt last time. If and I did say IF because Im not a dr. it is Herpes, it coudl do a lot of damage, possibly kill the baby if she has her initial outbreak durring her pregnancy! Dont touch her till you know FOR SURE. And I hope you learn from this. Being a woman, it sucks to be cheated on, but even more when you are pregnant! Has this happened before with this guy or was it a one time thing?

Old 11-24-2004, 07:18 AM   #4
    zorba
    (male)

zorba HB User

The only way to know for sure is to get tested. If I were you I'd do the whole nine yards. Check for herpes, HIV etc. just to be sure.

We all make mistakes, just don't make the situation worse by potentially infecting your wife.

Old 12-02-2004, 01:16 PM   #5
    beaker24
    Veteran
    (female)

beaker24 HB User

I agree with everyone here, get checked out and don't touch your wife until you know what you are dealing with. These guys are 100% right, herpes can indeed be dangerous for babies in the womb. It could be a primary herpes OB - or the guy could just have had tonsillitis - did you kiss him, too? It could be nothing, and it could be a lot. Get checked out and good luck.

Old 12-02-2004, 01:42 PM   #6
    saphire777w
    (female)

saphire777w HB User

Get checked and does she know that you are bisexual? You need to figure out how this is going to affeft your relationship in the future! Think how you would feel if you were pregnant and your other half was giving oral sex to other women and not you! Just think. Maybe your lucky and it will only be something you can cure with antibiotics! This is a wake up call for you! What goes around comes around! Stop IT!

Closed Thread