It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board

• Bump inside of lip herpes?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 04-02-2010, 09:10 AM   #1
    gdog26
    (male)

gdog26 HB User
    Bump inside of lip herpes?

Two weeks I had sex with a girl for the first time. I had sexual intercourse and both performed and received oral sex. A few days afterwards I noticed a reddish spot/bump on the inside of my lip when I felt it with my tongue. I looked at it closely noticed what looked like white little specs in the center. I felt no pain or discomfort in the area. After maybe 2 days it disappeared and I didn't think much of it. Until two days ago, about a week after it went away, it came back and looked almost identical to the way it did before.

I woke up today and its almost completely gone it just looks a little red like a piece of skin had been cut off. I don't have a picture or anything so I realize it would be hard for any to tell me for sure what it is. Could this be herpes? I have heard that oral herpes usually occurs outside the mouth and usually is painful. It didn't really look like its filled with fluid but there are spots of what looks like white skin. I also havent had swollen lymph nodes or a fever and havent noticed any symptoms of genital herpes. I'm very concerned that it might be HSV2 seeing as I performed oral sex on her. Is there any other explanation what this could be other than herpes?

Thanks to anyone who can give me advice on this.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-04-2011, 04:28 AM   #2
    buffalosoldier
    (male)

buffalosoldier HB User
    Re: Bump inside of lip herpes?

It's funny how you posted this around the same time I noticed a small white bump inside my lower lip. It went away after one day then reappeared the next day. I doubt that its herpes. It's normal because I've had them before. It's just been a while since I had one. Let me know what you find out.

Closed Thread