It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board

• If Its Not Herpes What Else Is It?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 12-10-2010, 07:22 PM   #1
    jj214
    (male)

jj214 HB User
    If Its Not Herpes What Else Is It?

Over 7 Months Ago I Had Protected Sex With A Sex Worker, It Only Lasted About 5 Mins And Within The Next 20 Mins I Had Burning/tingling and I knew i had caught something, long story short i've never had any kind of outbreak other then the burning/tingling/aching and some redness which not many people see, I had all the other symptoms, flu symptoms, lower back aches, knee aches, head aches, nausea, blurred vision. I've done many HIV tests, and std tests including a swap and many blood tests and everything is coming back negative. The only thing that has ever came back positive was a type specific IgM test, Yes an IgM test i heard there are no type specific IgM test but the way my results came out they were not add together HSV 1 IgM -.75, HSV 2- IgM 2.64, HSV 1 IgG 5.64, HSV IgG .25. This testing was done at 5 months after exposure, My doctor said I have Genital herpes and it was a recent infection because it was an IgM test, I didnt believe him i came to < edited > and told them my situation, they all told me to disregard the IgM test which I tried to do. I again at a week over 6 months took another IgG test for HSV - 2 Only because i have always had cold sores since i was a child and My results came back HSV 2 IgG - .02 even lower then the first test. I do not know what to do anymore, i've taken antibiotics for everything, diflucan, doxy, bactrum, Surprex. The doxy seemed to work at one point but then the burning came back, my testicles seem a bit redder then they used to be and i see some redness and little discoloring on the tip of my penis which no one seems to be concerned about. I know my body and i know i have caught something, the reason why i still believe its herpes is because i was protected. I have had all sorts of issues, i've been finding little bumps on my scalp theyre not next to each other, i've found a few small red hair folicles on my theighs and buttocks. I dont know where to go from this anymore. Do I have it or not? What else could it be? Please help

Last edited by hb-mod; 12-11-2010 at 02:04 AM. Reason: Please do not post unapproved website links. Thanks!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-12-2010, 09:39 PM   #2
    jj214
    (male)

jj214 HB User
    Re: If Its Not Herpes What Else Is It?

Anyone have any idea of what could be wrong with me? Do I have hsv-2 after getting 2 negative igg specific tests one at 5 months and another at 6 months.

Closed Thread