It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board

• Help: Update on Status (please lend me guidance)

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 02-25-2011, 12:24 AM   #1
    SilentR
    (male)

SilentR HB User
    Help: Update on Status (please lend me guidance)

Hey ladies and gentleman of the board, here is an update on my status its been 37 days since my first and 27 day since my second encounter. Now my first encounter I wrote out before was an handjob where I had an close call, and my second with me receiving oral sex with a female partner with no sores on the mouth and states she does not have HSV-1 but she does has HSV-2. Now the scenario around that time I received oral sex from her she was on the pill to suppress the outbreaks and was running out. This shows she was on it for sometime, now the thing is my jock itch or fungus or whatever it is barely noticeable due to the cream I was given by the Dr.. And now I still barely have any feeling of sort in my penis tip due to my alcohol cleansing incident. I believe it still healing tissue, but still have sharp pains here and there down there (and around the buttocks). And still a little sensitive in my genitals, also to note I recently (please excuse my bluntness) masturbated which made my penis very sensitive around the head area. Now since this time period nothing happened of what I mentioned. And I've been stressed (but recently coming to ease), also I smoked and ever so often drink, lack of appetite, and kind of lack of energy. So in my scenario is this genital herpes(HSV-2) or just in my head (anxiety).

P.s. I was diagnosed with HSV-1, which I should have some antibodies to fend anything off.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread