It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board

• Am I having initial herpes?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 10-07-2011, 01:15 AM   #1
    Reign88
    (male)

Reign88 HB User
    Am I having initial herpes?

Okay, lets start like this...
    the last time I was with this girl was August 12, we had sexual intercourse however I used a condom. she also gave me oral sex however I didnt have a condom. about a week ago this red pimple type thing showed up on my penis shaft which has an opening and some white or yellow in there. I cannot remember if i shave over that part or not causing that but anyway I got a sample taken today by my doctor and will be finding out in 2-3 weeks. It never hurts the only time i experienced any bit of pain was when he took the sample and it really wasn't that painful. first of all it is just one small lesion if you wana call it that, and I have experienced none of the other symptoms no pain while urinating, no muscle aches, no fevers, no swollen lymph glands, no flu like symptoms it is solely this one little lesion on my penis shaft that i only really feel anything when it was rubbed hard with a swab. the girl i engaged in this with says she gets tested pretty regularly and just got a blood test and shes very sure shes clean but shes gonna go anyway tomorrow to get tested again just in case.. What are the odds that I have genital herpes with one lesion and no other symptoms 2 months after I was with this girl? thanks guys!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-31-2011, 02:55 PM   #2
    angeleyz81
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

angeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB User
    Re: Am I having initial herpes?

You may be ok. Have you changed detergents or soaps? maybe that could have caused it. It is good that you are getting tested, although if you did get it sometimes it can take up to 4 months to be detected in your blood.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    **The Highest Form Of Ignorance Is When You Reject Something You Don't Know Anything About**
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Closed Thread