It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board

• pretty sure i caught DA HERP A DERP

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 01-22-2012, 01:08 AM   #1
    FMLxFMLxFML
    Inactive
    (female)

FMLxFMLxFML HB User
    Exclamation pretty sure i caught DA HERP A DERP

This is what I've been calling it to soften the blow.

But in all seriousness, while I'm going on Wednesday for a doctor's appointment, I'm almost sure of the fact that I have genital herpes.

It was difficult to see at first, but I definitely have these tiny little sores. I could feel them. I tried masturbating the other day and holy crap were they a mood killer! I have about 2-3 sores and I can't really see them. I could only tell they're sores after a took a picture, up close and with flash.

<removed>

I also read about people using witch hazel on them and so I tried it - I must say, it burned like crazy. If ever a quiet yell. More like a silent scream. Anyway, it burned but I felt immediate relief so for any of you who do not mind biting down on a towel for a few seconds for relief, I do suggest using the witch hazel. I have felt so much better since I started doing this.

I'm writing because I dont think its all that bad. I can see this being an inconvenience, but its not what I imagined it would be. I can still work out, I can still go for walks and do a lot of other physical activities. It's more of an itchy-hurt than an OW THIS IS KILLING ME hurt. My vagina also doesn't look like it has the chickenpox. In fact, I can see how many people with a strong sense of denial would overlook this. If it werent for the fact that I sat in my room with a flashlight and a magnifying mirror for hours on end, I dont think I would've seen the sores and figured out what this was.

Last edited by Administrator; 01-22-2012 at 08:48 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread