It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board

• Help? Negative tests, still have bumps?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 02-11-2014, 08:27 AM   #1
    rockstarpunched
    (female)

rockstarpunched HB User
    Help? Negative tests, still have bumps?

SO....I have a question. Or more of a problem I suppose.

Last year I became sexually active with someone that's known to sleep around but gets tested a lot and told me he was free of any STDs. After all was said and done I got checked for everything except herpes (didn't know that they wouldn't check for it) because I didn't really trust him after our fallout.
    All my tests came back clean and I was put on birth control, so I was happy. About four or five months after all that, we started messing around again. I was on birth control, he said he was clean as usual. The first time his penis came into contact with my lady parts though, or well a couple days afterwards, I started getting a burning feeling. Eventually it hurt to pee, I had sores, it itched....it was all kinds of terrible. There was an odor and sometimes I'd have a lot of watery discharge and sometimes I didn't. I didn't know what it was so I got a test kit and found it wasn't anything bacterial. I treated it with monistat and it went away. I stopped taking my birth control which helped as well. The guy and i continued to mess around after it happened and I think in about...november of 2013 I found some bumps. I was terrified, so I went to my gyno and got a culture and a type test. It came back negative. I was happy until this stuff showed up again. I've no clue what it is. I've done so much research and I'm stumped. Everytime this happened it was a couple days AFTER I shaved and used a different body wash as well, and I wasn't too sure if that could be a factor. I never noticed any trapped hairs in there. Can someone help? I'm a little worried. I know it isn't the end of the world if i have herpes, but I have some underlying issues that just make me plain terrified of it.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
    help asap, herpes, hsv, yeast