It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

High & Low Blood Pressure Message Board

weird, fuzzy, disoriented,light-headed, dizzy

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-12-2005, 04:21 AM   #31
Sun-moon
(female)

Sun-moon HB User
Lightbulb Re: weird, fuzzy, disoriented,light-headed, dizzy

I can relate a lot to what people have been saying. It's really frustrating. You want to rule out all the physical problems by having blood tests - and then you look at your psychological / emotional health and that seems ok. The dizziness and nausea is causing me to be anxious but not the other way round!
I'm going to have some hormone tests done, because I've come off the POP pill as it was causing problems (the combined pill gave me migraines) and I haven't had a period for three months. (No I'm not pregnant.)
It's reassuring to hear that other people are going through similar problems.
I will let you know how I get on.......

Sun-moon

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-12-2005, 06:28 PM   #32
alicat871
(female)

alicat871 HB User
Re: weird, fuzzy, disoriented,light-headed, dizzy

hey well it is frustratin.. noone believe me though.. UGhh well I will get all these test as soon as insurance kicks in and then if they dont find nothin Iam gettin on meds.. I cant even enjoy my life like I used to.. Soo annoyin... I cant even concentrtate like I used to... I feel like whole life is consumed by it.. alison

Old 05-13-2005, 05:26 PM   #33
Shadow1079
(female)

Shadow1079 HB User

Hi! I just had to pipe up on this thread. A while ago, someone mentioned Neurocardiogenic Syncope, which I'm diagnosed with. It's a type of Orthostatic Intolerance and I have to tell you, a lot of these symptoms sound really familiar. At one point, I spent 2 months feeling like I was walking around on a "ship at sea", but the most persistant problem has been the fatigue. The other has been that my vision often goes black when I stand up. There have been other symptoms, but it can be frustrating because they come and go - leading me to feel crazy sometimes! It's more likely that there's something I'm doing that's affecting the condition (or even a whole range of things). Everybody's body is in a constant state of flux - from heart rate, to hormones, to physical conditioning - and this sort of thing can easily influence many different conditions. I think it's a condition that anyone with these symptoms should investigate before they start believing it's "all in your head" (which, believe me, I've heard before). If diagnosed, you may only need to drink more fluids and increase your salt intake - and there are some medicine therapies as well. Sure, you may be "sick and tired of being sick and tired" but that doesn't mean there isn't something wrong with the way your body is operating as well. Depression is a common element of illness and shouldn't rule out a physical illness.

Old 05-15-2005, 06:31 PM   #34
alicat871
(female)

alicat871 HB User

thanx for the response Well I am goingto have to go to a cardiologist bnut I think its anxiety caude I can ffeel my heartbeat somtimes in my head and its hard to control it... thanx again...alison

Old 05-16-2005, 05:15 AM   #35
Sun-moon
(female)

Sun-moon HB User

What is 'Neurocardiogenic syncope'?
Sounds like something to do with the brain and the heart.

Sun-moon.

Closed Thread