It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

High & Low Blood Pressure Message Board

• Has anyone taken Lotrel?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 02-14-2006, 07:32 PM   #1
    cynvan
    (female)

cynvan HB User
    Has anyone taken Lotrel?

Has anyone taken Lotrel for BP? This is the 4th medicine my doctor has put me on. They work for about two weeks then after about a month my bp goes back to 130's/80 to 140's/80.
    For the last month and half I've been on Tarka. This one has really helped lower my bottom numbers and pulse rate. For the past two weeks though my upper numbers have been climbing back up to where they have been reaching the 150's and yesterday it actually hit 183.
    I do have anxiety and take medicitation for that but my doctor tries to prescribe things that will work with my anxiety.

Today I started on Lotrel and have felt horrible all day. Just blah, exhausted and just not like myself.
    I know everyone's reactions with medicine is different. I was just wondering about other people's experiences with Lotrel.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Related Topics
    Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
    Re: lotrel side effects angeleyes_66_40 High & Low Blood Pressure 2 03-21-2007 11:14 AM
    Anyone taking Lotrel? ofacto High & Low Blood Pressure 1 07-07-2006 05:05 AM
    Anyone taking Lotrel, Ativan, and Dilantin? IJUSTWANNANO High & Low Blood Pressure 5 03-19-2006 03:33 PM
    Lotrel and Toprol XL taken together bluebengal High & Low Blood Pressure 1 12-13-2005 03:17 PM
    Lotrel 10/20 side effects daringdarina High & Low Blood Pressure 2 09-19-2005 06:26 AM
    Anyone Else Lethargic & Tired Random2 High & Low Blood Pressure 12 12-09-2004 07:04 AM
    Atenolol & Lotrel Random2 High & Low Blood Pressure 0 10-22-2004 06:00 AM