It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board

Do you think I have HIV? What are the chances I have one?

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-04-2015, 01:55 PM   #1
Robb1234
(male)

Robb1234 HB User
Do you think I have HIV? What are the chances I have one?

Good day. I am a 29 yr old male. Like almost everyone here I am one of those who are really worried about having HIV. I am bound to go to work overseas so I decided to make the most out of it before leaving my country. From the months of January-April 2015 I had protected vaginal sex with 7 sex workers and unprotected oral sex with them. Unfortunately, last April 8 my condom broke with one of sex workers and my penis was exposed for about 30 seconds. Now here is what’s happening with me:. in the 6th to 7th week after the exposure:

*I felt always tired & still sleepy even with a full nights rest.
*I got acne/rash (not sure) in my shoulders, back and chest.
*I have a cyst in my right shoulder (dont know if its a symptom)
*i have loose stools more than a month now
*have white tongue (dentist says all is normal, but she does not know my sexual activity the past months)
*back & shoulder pain
*occasional headache & sore throat
*i had NO high fever

Question is, do you think these are symptoms of HIV?? Also, I had sexual contact with my girlfriend last April 28 and now (Aug 4) she has a bump near here vagina and itchy red spots on her right arm... Im really bothered by this. I really learned my lesson this time and promised myself to clean my slate once and for all after I conquer this problem..... Looking forward to your help. Thank you! PS: Im at the Middle East right now, if I get tested and show positive I will be deported back to my home country.

Last edited by Administrator; 09-01-2017 at 08:44 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-04-2015, 02:41 PM   #2
Apollo123
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User
Re: Do you think I have HIV? What are the chances I have one?

This forum will not speculate on symptoms as they cannot ever confirm or even give an indication of your status. You need to test to find out.

Your risk is very small. Condom breaks rarely if at all result in HIV transmission. It's unlikely she even had HIV anyway.

Good luck with the test.

Old 08-04-2015, 03:50 PM   #3
smiteler
Senior Veteran
(male)

smiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB Usersmiteler HB User
Re: Do you think I have HIV? What are the chances I have one?

you had a slight risk
i would think you don't have HIV from that kind of exposure
and none of those symptoms are HIV specific.
i would expect negative results from a test.

Closed Thread

Tags
aids, ars, hiv, rash, std