It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

HIV Prevention Message Board

Blackout HIV?

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-28-2016, 07:14 PM   #1
AldoRaine
(male)

AldoRaine HB User
Blackout HIV?

Hello,

Arround one month ago I got quite drunk at some friends appartment (Im not used to drink alcohol, so I get drunk easily) and blackout. I woke up the next day in my own bed,and I couldn't remember how I got back home. At first I was ok but then I got obsessed with the thought of me having unprotected sex with someone at night and not remembering it and getting HIV. To be honest I didn't have any memories or signs that made me think this, but I am homosexual and I am always very concerned about HIV.

Then I checked my mobil phone GPS and everything looked normal, according to it I walked home straight after my friends appartment that night. But on my way home I stopped walking twice for seven minutes and I can not stop thinking maybe somebody took me to their house in that time, raped me and then let me go back home. I don't know, now it looks like it doesn't make much sense, but why do I have this thought otherwise? It's extremly disturbing. I have to admit it's not the first time I get obsessed with HIV, but this time is pretty strong. If it is just a paranoia, does my mind not work properly?

Also like two weeks after that night I had like a sore throat and maybe some temperature, but not very high, I think like 37 celsius. I have also lost my apetite.

So I guess I would like somebody else to tell me if this is just a paranoia, or if they think it could have happened (i.e knowing of some similiar case etc) since I don't really feel able to talk to my friends or family about this. Also I am very scared of taking the test.

PS: English is not my native language and I am quite nervous, so I am very sorry for all the grammar mistakes I might have made.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-28-2016, 11:25 PM   #2
Apollo123
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User
Re: Blackout HIV?

Yes its paranoia, dont give it another thought.

The Following User Says Thank You to Apollo123 For This Useful Post:
AldoRaine (10-29-2016)
Old 11-02-2016, 08:52 PM   #3
AldoRaine
(male)

AldoRaine HB User

Now i have an ulcer in my mouth. Could this be an acute HIV infection symptom?

Old 11-03-2016, 01:22 AM   #4
Apollo123
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User

never had an ulcer before? Honestly you need to stop the worry it's pointless.

Reply Reply

Tags
aids, alcohol, blackout, hiv, sex