It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hormone Problems Message Board

• Do i have low Testosterone levels? Opinions

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 05-14-2018, 01:43 PM   #1
    prometheus1208
    (male)

prometheus1208 HB User
    Do i have low Testosterone levels? Opinions

I've been bodybuilding for over a year now, but prior to starting i had never payed much attention to health before as i had always been that skinny wiry type guy. However now i make sure i get in all of the appropriate macros, micros, etc, so from a diet and exercise point of view I'm in very good health, however over the past 2 years I've been becoming more and more concerned that i may have low testosterone levels despite being only a 20 year old male. The symptoms of low T I'm experiencing are as follows;
    1. Struggling to get "it" up and keeping "it" up (can't remember the last time i was rock hard, and i barely ever have morning wood)
    2. I've had to take about 2.5 months off bodybuilding due to having an operation and I lost a huge amount of strength and size in the just the first two weeks (example: my bench went from 82.5kgx6 down to 65kgx5 in two weeks). So basically lose strength in the amount of time it takes to blink.
    3. Prior to taking time off bodybuilding for the operation all my lifts hadnt moved for about 2 months despite upping food intake and deloading. My lifts shouldnt stall that early. My noob gains were also a lot slower than they shouldve been.
    4. I've suffered with depression for a long time so whether that stems from low T levels or not i have no idea but that is something to bear in mind
    5. I hold on to fat on my body (especially during the past year) so much so that i'm starting to look obese (before i took time off i was bulking but it was an extremely lean bulk so there is no reason why i should be gaining stupid amounts of fat).
    6. My concentration for just about everything is almost non existent.

Bear in mind I don't smoke and have never used steroids and i get good amounts of sleep. Also it's my understanding that low T levels cause hair loss/slow hair growth, however my hair growth is pretty decent.

I will be going to get my Testosterone level tested after my operation as i cant leave the house until then, however my question is in YOUR OPINION does it sound like i have low Testosterone levels?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply