It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hormone Problems Message Board

Corpus luteum cyst and no period in 2 months

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-01-2018, 12:48 AM   #1
jjjohanna
(female)

jjjohanna HB User
Corpus luteum cyst and no period in 2 months

Iím 47. Two grown kids. Since getting off BC when 30 yrs old I have always had very light but regular periods (light bleeding only 1-2 days). 3 yrs ago my sex hormones were tested and were normal. The gyne told me that as long as the period is regular itís ok.

Last year I felt weird cramping and missed a period, then they got normal again in December thanks to acupuncture/Chinese herbs. My last period was 25 June. In July I had non-protected sex and since then I donít have a period (2 months already). I had pregnancy symptoms and a faint positive and the gyne did a US and she said I had a corpus luteum cyst and she gave me Duphaston for 10 days. Now weeks have passed since I took duphaston and still no period. I donít have hot flushes nor night sweats. Occasionally I get cramping but the period doesnít start. I can faintly feel the cyst, so itís still there, but doesnít ache.

I think my thyroid is not ok, although the results have always been in range. Iím thin and I canít gain weight (only on my belly I have lots). Iím always cold. I have rapid heartbeat and tremors often. My sister has Hashi. Iím also gluten intolerant.

Recent thyroid test came back like this:
TSH 2.24 (0.4 - 4)
Free T4 14,98 (ref 11.5 - 22.7)
TPO-Ak <28 (ref <60)

Do i have a thyroid problem (low progesterone maybe?) and this causes cysts that delay periods? (Now I think my previous missed period was also caused by a cyst that probably dissolved on its own). Or is it menopause?

Thanks for any opinion

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply