It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hormone Problems Message Board

• prolactin need some help plzz.

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 04-19-2007, 02:37 AM   #1
    inneedofhelp1
    (female)

inneedofhelp1 HB User
    prolactin need some help plzz.

For last 3 years i have hd troubles with high prolactin on and off sometimes it has been 62 sometimes 29, 19,12 (normal range is 20) i have taken parlodel for it on and off as it gives me too many side effects. My main symptoms with high prolactin was reduced periods and the worse and unusual symptom was urine frequency almost like i have overactive bladder. For sometime my prolactin has been normal so has my bladder and periods have been better but as i am not ovulating my dr decided that we should reduce my prolactin level further to see if that causes any ovulation, i started on dostinex last week 2 days later i started to have bladder symptoms when i took my 2nd dose it got even more worse, now this is very strange as i only get this when my prolactin level is high and when i take the medicine it ussully goes away within 2-3 days... Can it be that my prolactin level is too low??? and thats why i am getting these symptoms???? plzz plzz give me some help..

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread