It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hormone Problems Message Board

• My gf's hormone imbalance,we split up

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 10-11-2011, 09:08 PM   #31
    kittywitty
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

kittywitty HB Userkittywitty HB User
    Re: My gf's hormone imbalance,we split up

Hi, mikee!

You're certainly welcome as always . I'm trying to stick with it. I've mostly been lurking on the boards. Sorry again for my tardiness in replying. I been thinking about ya, though. Still feeling crummy in general. Last night was really bad, though. Roid strikes again! 'What happened now?', you ask? Well, I'll let you read about that mess in the pm when I write it in a day or so , so you'll have to just sit tight. Haha. The plot thickens so to speak. I'm not going to waste space on your thread with more tales of the drama queen, though.

I should be getting the results of my saliva test this week, I hope anyway. I expect my testosterone and dhea to be low. They're both in the low end of the range on my bloodwork. Saliva tests, usually are more specific, though, because they check the 'free' or 'available' form of the hormones at a cellular level so my results from it could be even lower than what the bloodwork shows. Given my symptoms, low T and dhea sound like exactly what's going on.

Yes, unfortunately for you men, women do have an uncanny ability for remembering things, especially when we feel someone's wronged us. We usually forgive but we never forget. I am holding to my own 'gut feeling', though, that she does like you. She wouldn't want to be with you so much and she certainly wouldn't kiss you if she wasn't into you that much. She does want you to be happy it seems even if it's not with her. That's how I feel about my husband, since I feel as though I don't make him happy anymore. If it feels awkward, maybe you guys should take a little break, even if it's just for a week or two. What's the longest time you guys ever spent apart?

As for you thinking that you guys won't get back together, I think at this point, never say never.

Til next time,
    Kitty

Last edited by kittywitty; 10-11-2011 at 09:19 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-19-2011, 02:56 AM   #32
    mikee1972
    (male)

mikee1972 HB User

Hi Kitty
    Sorry i havent replied here for a while,i posted over in the thyroid section,been reading there.I do get days where i feel like she does like me,but then other days not so.As for the longest we havent seen each other that was last week,i didnt go round all week (from sun-sat)and even though i never went round,i never heard anything from her,i feel like she leaves the communicating to me,so she doesnt feel like she is making me go round,or phone/txt,does that make sense,like she doesnt want me to feel obligated?or it could just be that she doesnt really want me around,i guess i will never understand.
    She said that she doesnt think that she makes me happy,i said "nonsense" i said i would be happy to be with her to the end,if u know what i mean,she said "but it feels like i dont (didnt) make u happy,truth is,i had never been so happy.I have told her this recently.I feel she only spends time with me,because its what i would like.If i go back over all the time we have been split up,she has never said a definate "NO" we wont be back together,she said just last week that she cant answer that question at the moment,so i am just leaving that alone.

Thanks for reading,and i read ur pm's about roidman,and replied.

Mikee

Old 10-30-2011, 09:39 PM   #33
    kittywitty
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

kittywitty HB Userkittywitty HB User

Hey, mikee

Sorry for the delay. I've been busy mostly dealing with roid (I'll pm you about the latest with the idiot )

On a brighter note, I've been feeling quite a bit better emotionally and have much more energy since I started using some testosterone cream recently. I've just started using it (two doses in) and already I'm feeling better. I'm even finding I'm stronger at the gym. My libido is still MIA of course, but my main concern is feeling better with my mood and physically at this point. My husband says that's what he wants for me too, but we both know he'll be doing big a happy dance when/if the sex drive kicks in again.

I took a peek at your thread on the thyroid board. Have you received many replies over there? It seems like a good board. I don't look on it much, though. Maybe the reason why she waits for you to contact her is because her mood isn't always the greatest, maybe in a funk sometimes even, and she just finds it easier if you contact her? I don't know, I'm just speculating. Do you honestly think she just hangs out with you to be nice, though? I don't think so at all. If she didn't see a future with you, or want one at some point, I think she would tell you so. Don't you? She probably feels she doesn't make you happy because she can't give you a definite answer now about the future. That would be my guess.

Talk to you soon,
    Kitty

Closed Thread