It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hormone Problems Message Board

• Please Help: Complete Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome complications

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 08-25-2012, 12:51 AM   #1
    zebramaxima
    (female)

zebramaxima HB User
    Red face Please Help: Complete Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome complications

Please help. I am a 22 yr old "female" with Complete Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome. I am XY, though have a completely functioning female form sans uterus. I had one "teste" removed at age 18 due to "asymmetrical growths" that implied potential cancer risk. It turned out to be non-cancerous. 6 months ago I got a check up ultrasound and there was observed to be a possible change in shape of my remaining tests within my abdomen. With a blood and hormone analysis before my surgeries I had the testosterone levels of an average boy my age (18).

Problems;
    In the last six months tissue in my left breast has slowly begun to dissolve away, while my right breast has grown significantly larger. I was before a model 34 C in both breasts and now have one A cup and one D cup. My larger breast consistently aches, though I do not know if this is because it is still growing or if I may have some cancer or tumor.

My skin has begun to change, it is thinner and gets little hard bumps sometimes on my shoulders, face and back. I have never had any skin issues, never a pimple. The skin on my forehead is significantly thinner and shows lines.

My libido, which was before like an average highschool boy's is now, almost gone.

My pubic and underarm hair has begun to grow and darken, it is now coarser than before.

I have begun to have body odor, not bad but one year ago I could go days without showering. Now, I have a distinct smell after I sweat.

I lost my health insurance after my operations and now am trying to find the most efficient ways of finding out what is going wrong. I have just started a new plan with a 7,500$ deductible and few testing is covered.

Please help me, I am at a loss. I would love to hear back if you have personal experience or professional knowledge of the subject.

Thank you!

Last edited by zebramaxima; 08-25-2012 at 01:06 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply

Tags
    breast, hormone imbalance, menopause, menopause hormone women, puberty