It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hormone Problems Message Board

• Low Testosterone?

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 12-03-2014, 08:38 AM   #1
    tallguyy
    (male)

tallguyy HB User
    Low Testosterone?

Hello,

I'm a nineteen year old male, going on twenty, and I have some concerns about my testosterone levels. I've always been big for my age, I hit a peak height of 6'3" at around 13 years old. I can grow relatively little facial hair that's patchy and takes a long time. My voice isn't necessarily high pitched but most definitely isn't close to deep, I'm often soft spoken. My penis virtually hasn't grown at all since I was 12/13 years old. I also don't feel I have much of a sex drive, it rarely enters my mind and has been that way for a while. I remember being in middle school and thinking about it all the time. I'm fairly active and I eat well most of the time which I think are contributing factors to testosterone levels. I'm wondering if this is just the way I am or if there is the potential of a hormone imbalance. Is it worth getting checked out? I'd like to get my levels tested by money is scarce so I'd like some input before dropping cash on it. Any input would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Last edited by tallguyy; 12-03-2014 at 11:08 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-14-2014, 07:04 PM   #2
    firemom31
    (female)

firemom31 HB Userfiremom31 HB User
    Re: Low Testosterone?

I think it would be wise to get it checked. It could be a pituitary problem causing lower testosterone levels. Better to find out and get treated now, while you are young. Good luck to you.

Reply Reply

Tags
    growth, horomones, low libido men, testosterone