It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hormone Problems Message Board

• Undescended Testicle/cryptorchidism

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 02-17-2015, 03:00 AM   #1
    Fresco93
    (male)

Fresco93 HB User
    Undescended Testicle/cryptorchidism

Hey there,
    Heres my story:
    I was born with an undescended testicle which was never corrected. At age 11 I started puberty. Late in my teens I went to an endocrinologist to get my hormones tested due to the fact that I noticed it was incredibly hard for me to gain muscle although i had a good amount of energy and was fairly athletic. The results of the tests were 400 n/g in the morning and around 300 n/g in the afternoon. My doctor never thought i had low testosterone due to the fact that I had plenty of body hair literally all over. (I have more body hair than any of my friends), penis had developed as it grew to 7 inches, I started growing facial hair earlier than my peers and had high libido. On the other hand, my testicle didn't grow much. My voice barely deepened, my facial structure didn't change much, and I grew taller than both of my parents. After some research this led me to believe i had high levels of DHT and low levels of testosterone during puberty. while going through puberty I would masturbate daily, possibly excessively due to my high drive, could my habit have rewired my brain to burn my testosterone and convert it to dht? or perhaps was it my bodies way of compensating for my low testosterone? I can't seem to find much information on this.. many people who have one testicle fully develop. It's like im exhibiting some of the symptoms from someone who suffers from klinefellers syndrome, possibly caused by the low test during puberty, although i don't have any chromosome abnormalities. Any information, or feedback to attempt to understand whats been happening to my endocrine system would be appreciated..Is there even a name for this condition?

Last edited by Fresco93; 02-17-2015 at 03:04 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply

Tags
    masturbation, testicle, testoserone, undescended