It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Message Board

• HPV high risk strains

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 08-06-2016, 07:33 AM   #1
    Briana83
    (female)

Briana83 HB User
    HPV high risk strains

Hi ladies,

I am 39 years old. I went 10months ago for my yearly pap smear test. 10 days later i received my results showing that I am HPV positive for high risks strains:

HPV TYPES: 16, 18 AND 68.
    Since I have only had two partners in 20 years and tested HPV- in 2005, I have to assume I contracted this from my current husband.
    My doctor recommended me to do treatment with CERVUGID Ovules (vaginal suppositories) and Isoprinosine Tablets.
    So, after some freakout nights, and some freakout days I started both treatments.
    The treatment with CERVUGID Ovules must be combined with Isoprinosine Tablets (Isoprinosine antiviral - just one cours with 3 boxes for severe HPV high risk) Cervugid treatment has to be administrated in 2 courses, each cours represents 3 boxes. Between each cours of Cervugid I had a break for 6 months and started the second cours.
    I finished treatment and had to return to the doctor for a new set of tests.
    The big surprise was when after many sleepless nights and days when I could not eat nothing the lab tests came out Negative for HPV and The Pap Smear test came back to normal.
    Untreated HPV high risk strains can lead to cervical cancer.
    Now I'm the happiest person in universe that I came across this doctor who healed me.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-05-2016, 12:35 AM   #2
    lizzibee
    (female)

lizzibee HB User
    Re: HPV high risk strains

Hiya, im happy you have been healed. I have high risk HPV and have abnormal smears. Doctors here will not do anything for it

Reply Reply

Tags
    hpv, hpv 16 hpv 71, hpv and unfaithful ex-partner, hpv high risk